-_-; my cousin tagged me again...
(pish~! general knowledge: I'm in her tagging list like, forever~ XDD)
so here's what I have to do *doom song BMG*:
1. Post about something that made you happy today, even if it’s just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same
well... 1 week/7 days starting from today I figure... the 8 friends... I think I'll reveal who are the lucky ones on the 7th day 8D (sheesh~! that reminded me of Gackt D= me no likey~)
mmkay~ on with the first one:
Well... to be honest, this morning was terrible because it's the due time and date to hand in our proposals yet... I fail to finish it... I was just left with literature review but literature review is hell since I kinda type whatever that is on top of my head and then... I just don't really know who I'm citing or if I cite them enough and all those stuff in between and I get so confused and messed up @_@; 1 week is not enough thanks to that part and the frigging scrap book and of all the sudden pop out presentation to be prepared in 2 days @_@;; To make matters worse, my pendrive died and no computer can access it to date T_T I used that as an excuse to get an extension from my supervisor but the thing is, I felt like I've let myself down when I failed to finish it and the excuse was not at all good enough for me... but then again, I'm done crying over spilt milk and no way am I licking it up (eww~ bacteria~!) so yuh, busy weekend for me! (pish~! this is so not what the tag-thingy wants me to do XDD)
several things made me smile though:
1. I tried finishing the proposal at my favourite spot and had breakfast (just toast & half-boiled eggs & teh tarik so they won't get in my way too much) and they gave me discount! =D (ye la... brape sen pon duit gak) and they filled up my empty bottle drink for free too! (it pays to be a very regular customer =3)
2. Went to GIANT since... OMG it's been several days I didn't make tea because there's no milk and I've ran out of breakfast stuff and I bumped into my lecturer and her baby boy~! So cute~! and rather big for a boy about 4 months =3
3. Because I was feeling rather down, I thought of cheering myself up by typing up Uchuu Iro Parasol by MSI since somebody uploaded a bigger and clearer scans of the Wonder Traveling booklet (I get some of the words in the song and Enma__Ai now lets me type Japanese so I figure I'd give it a shot and compare it to the booklet =P ) but when I got back, someone already typed it in Japanese, romanized it AND TRANSLATED IT!!! WAAAAAAAA~!!~~!~!!!! *happy2joy2fangirlscream* From listening to the song and getting several parts that was sung, I figured that it's a rather melancholic song and I was right~! And MIKI's writing~ *v* it's soo imaginatively beautiful in its melancholicness *O* (pish~! not I feel like I REALLY need that mini-album... but RP will DEFINITELY eat my money T_T donotion, anyone?)
4. Made dinner~! (instant pasta... shaddap~!) and together with Sya and Tiqah, we did some of the stupid questionnaire thingies and... aku 100% curang XDDDDDDDD (go figure). Hope someone is a bit cheered up =3
tu je la...
brain. can't. process.
I'm still worn out after the trainwreck these past days (sori Bazi, tak dapat join~! ><;;)
k... ni je la today... nite2...
No comments:
Post a Comment