-_-; my cousin tagged me again...
(pish~! general knowledge: I'm in her tagging list like, forever~ XDD)
so here's what I have to do *doom song BMG*:
1. Post about something that made you happy today, even if it’s just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same
-_-; fakaladingdong... I'm feeling like choking a bitch now (pish~! somebody had spent WAY too much time on JRock Humor)
oh well~ off to the 5th day:
1. I managed to administer intraperitoneal drug to a mouse~! ^^~ Even if the whole experiment is practically screwed up but I was really excited and happy to get it done well since the last time we dealt with mice I only get to administer the drug orally... which it regurgitated it back -_-; but it was really disheartening for my to have to put it on the hot plate (pish~! wtf in the name of science?? D<) it licked its paw and then jumped out of the beaker and when I have to handle it, it bite my finger every given chance ;_; but he was okay with other people! ;_; hwaa~~~ & I luv that lil tyke~! T^T
2. Got my draft back~ ^^~ My supervisor doesn't really have much complaints about it, except for the formats that I've managed to screw up big time =P But the part that made me really happy is that she has no problem with the questionnaire since I was a bit worried that there's maybe too much questions (29 in total) but she was okay and there's nothing to be edited! ...kay... except for the box thingy... and the jamban since soo many people complained about it (but not my supervisor though :P) I thought of getting it done so I can pass up the real thing tomorrow but... )< biatch~!
...think that's all that of can think of... Been rather emo-lytic throughout the evening and on til the next morning (pish~! I even avoided any face to face contact!) try having to get the proposal done in about a week or two along with other works being toss at you and hear people talk as if they have to carry the world with both hands -_-; I'd be OK if the latter part is excluded tapi dah sebot... sib baik tak kene maki kat situ. Pish~! dah la. Malas dah nak piki. sib baik kje tuh dah done.
Yes, ni semalam punye pasal I was too tired & pissed off to do it last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment