Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Tagged: What made me happy today (day 3)

-_-; my cousin tagged me again...
(pish~! general knowledge: I'm in her tagging list like, forever~ XDD)
so here's what I have to do *doom song BMG*:

1. Post about something that made you happy today, even if it’s just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same

pish~! I know by this time its not day 3 but I slept damn early last night and just woke up (wow... 6am... without alarm as well! =D). Day 3 is not at all a happy day. It was a NERVE WRECKING day. I didn't manage to finish up my literature review AGAIN! (there were overlapping & clashing of interest, me suddenly realized that some articles were useless and had to hunt for them and me realizing the overall flow was messed up *headdesk* nape laa aku tak boleh copy-paste macam budak2 lain... vv;). But at the end of it, I'm happy BECAUSE DA PROPOSAL IS DONE! 8D yay~! but it was only the draft. I'm actually more worried about the questionnaire part since it was the first thing I did because I wanted to show it to my co-supervisor to help me out with the translation (from the multiple red on almost all the questions I've made, I can assume that my Malay suck like hell! D8) but then when I did the literature review, scouring up articles after another, I realized that there were some questions I've left out when I shouldn't :| (adeh... co aku dah tambah 2 soklan awal2 tuh... ><;) in the end, I ended up with 29 questions on 7 pages of questionnaire (parents mane aku nak desak buat nih~~). but all in all, its practically done ^^ I'm happy~

OK2~ like, really on with day 3:

1. Well, this is not really made me happy... more of 'terharu'. After class, I went to my favorite spot to finish up the whole thing. I started out at 10 and by 12 I started to feel the maximum intensity of the pressure and my battery was low. So I asked the owner if I can rest up in their surau and use the power point and she's OK with it (I told you, be a nice customer. It never hurts and at times it benefits you =D) but told me there's only one in the room so it was my laptop or the fan. It was obvious my choice (I was desperate dammit!) but when I went to the room, mak cik yang buat cendawan goreng tengah rehat kat dalam... aiseh... guiltily, I asked if its OK if I use the ppower point for my laptop & she said "takpe la, pakai je. Untuk awak belajar takpe je" T_T memang nak nangis dengar die cakap camtu~ The others tried to find an extension and when they did, they even plugged it in for me (pish~! I was lying and the mat, all worn out & stuff :P). I stayed there like forever (3 hours of forever... until I finished the proosal =D). Soo... Thanks to them I was able to finis my proposal! (not on time though XD)

2. Ngok-ngek tah hape... After passing up the proposal I definitely felt the hunger pinged in (the last time I ate by then was at 10... tu pon roti jala 3 keping). Since I put up a total ban-nation on the so-called food court burger stand (PAK CIK TUH SIMPAN KUKU! EWW~!!!!) I went a~ll they way back to buy kuey teow kung-fu from that place I've been all day... When the fact is I have left-over pasta sauce in the fridge from Saturday -_-; owh well, beli gak... and cendol also~!!! ^^ so I was happily sipping through that while waiting for the almost never on time bus with the usless log book system to come and pick me up and take me back ^^~ I love good food ^^

3. After about a week of coffees and lacking of sleep, I ran for the bed and slept in early! Yay~! Decent sleep! FINALLY!!! <3

That's all I guess... Judging from the way things are now, I'm not really looking forward to when I have to get my dissertation done ._., ouch...

No comments: