-_-; my cousin tagged me again...
(pish~! general knowledge: I'm in her tagging list like, forever~ XDD)
so here's what I have to do *doom song BMG*:
1. Post about something that made you happy today, even if it’s just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same
day 2... what made me kinda happy... ._. :
1. I made pancake for breakfast and ate it with butter & honey! ^^ oishii na~! I was kind of worried how it'll turn out since I overheated the kuali (pan takde. sile sponser =D) And after days of substituting my beloved teh for coffee, I made teh this morning! ^^ but all those made me miss Pingu though... I did breakfast slightly later than I used to since the pain was ><;;; ouch~! But the food was a nice bonus =3
2. Since I missed Pingu, I though I substitute it with watching Road of Nameless Liberty Six Gun! It's basically show the off-stage footage of the GazettE during their NLSG tour with comments on the events they show from the boys and to make it better, this was SUBBED! It really opened up my eyes to what they go through... The technical problem, the glitches they made (haha~ Uruha stepped on his own necklace & fall off stage on his feet XDD), how they put their all in their performance (several times Kai looked like he might just drop dead of exaustion after some of the lives :|), how they deal with problems (hehe... nice save Reita! :P), how they judge if they should do encore or not, how Kai kept everything patch up as the leader... and what a bunch of idiots they are XDDD Aoi esp, from playing with the spotlight to blind a staff to flexing his muscle backstage when everyone was like "there's blackout on stage!" when Reita & Kai did Ride with the Rockers *facepalm* (but dammit I'm soo in love with him :P) Even the staff were not spared! Hehe~ but that was bad since when I was done, I used up like, almost 2 hours of my life that was suppose to be on re-reading the articles & journals for my literature review :| ...uh-oh...
3. Lunch @ 3! Start off with snacking on tempura oyster mushrooms I made (light & crunhy, yum2~! <3) while watching Hana-Kimi alone & later joined by Sya & Tiqah & main course courtesy of them both! (sankyuu ya Sya & Tiqah! =3) it was the Post-Tanabata fest eps & I like the part where they have this "so what if I have no girlfriend?" boys against those that have one and they cut out the badge part! D8 Bad 8TV, BAD! ...Oh well, it felt better to be able to laugh ^^ and I made some other people curious about the series (is it bad? :P)
...think that's all... off to bed, early rise tomorrow (VERRY EARLY D8)
No comments:
Post a Comment