Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Tagged: What made me happy today (day 4)

-_-; my cousin tagged me again...
(pish~! general knowledge: I'm in her tagging list like, forever~ XDD)
so here's what I have to do *doom song BMG*:

1. Post about something that made you happy today, even if it’s just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same

well~ 4th day (OMG, that fast??):

1. Happily woke up around 6 after a nice loooooooong deserving sleep ^^ Can I complain much?

2. I've done d/loading The GazettE's Decomposition Beauty~~ ^^ but have yet to watch it... Instead~~

3. Watched Miyavi's 25 Shuuen Kinen Koen Tokyo Genjitsu Gekijo 5 Days~!!! I've been wanting to watch it like forever~! I like the composition and arrangement of the songs as main influence is from his Miyaviuta style (one man band) with a hint of his Neo Visualism style (I take it as a sort of introduction to the Kavki Boyz). The thing I enjoyed the most about the live is the variety of style of guitar play by Miyavi and DAMMIT HE MADE IT LOOK DAMN EASY WHEN ITS LIKE ADJHDSHFKLSJSH~!!!! -_-; From picking to plucking to acoustic to blues to 12-strings... ._., what can't this dude do? I love this rendition of Fuminshou no Nemuri Hime as it is very upbeat without loosing the "fight" spirit! We Love You is just soooo uber sweet with Miyavi making the crowd hold up their hands & held each others, swaying side to side and singing along during the chorus <>3 Are You Ready to ROCK just rock with Miyavi doing it in blues style~! pish~! From watching the whole thing, I figure that there's another thousand years before I can play likehow he does (maybe even more... ACK~! ><;)

4. Before class, went to breakfast with Nad and Uni and we talked about Hana-Kimi and haha~ seriously that series is crack! We just kept recalling the stupid crazy things gone on in the series and just lol~ ^^ It was good to lol because we got quite a scolding when we enter class (I bet I was one of those with 1/10 marks ._.,)

5. Errgh... Yesterday I placed my draft proposal in my supervisor's pigeon hole. The thing was, I was so much in a rush that I forgot that a draft doesn't need a blue cover, only the real proposal ._., uh-oh~ but in the afternoon, I went up and discovered that it was still untouched so after a while and encouragement from Bong, I uncomb it, took off the blue cover and stapled them together. Only after that I bumped into her and she was OK with it ^^~

K... I'll be continuing sleeping now... nite2~! ^^

No comments: