Sunday, 28 December 2008

Tagged: What made me happy today (day 6, 7 & tagged list =D)

Okay~ I know~ I delayed this WAY TOO LONG~! But it can't be helped though... My body is screaming "TIRED! STOP! ARGH~!!! AUDHSGYFEYHWIJA~~!!!!" -_-; so I better start off listing the 8 lucky people and before going into the 6th & 7th day.

Lucky Eight:

1. Kak Tasha (pish~! you asked for it!)
2. Buddy~ =D
3. Nieda
4. Nad
5. Barb
6. MasJo
7. Nannie
8. Zuegha~

OK~ day 6... happy thoughts *thinks*... I was sour from the day before and it didn't help when some people being the arses that they are didn't follow orders (hish~! nak kate budak2 skolah, dah masuk U! sedar2 laa banyak! panggil kanak2 marah! vote lagi aku! miahahaha~~~~)... yeah, some:

1. Well, after lab, I thought of sitting somewhere to get my proposal done for good but I was rather fucked up and was rather $!#@%#!*&^@!!!! (yeah, do work in that state... pish~!). Then I went down and bumped into my supervisor and asked her when does she want the proposal & she asked me when can I get it done =D with that, I got extension until the next day! Yay! at least I don't have to stay and get it done! (like hell yeah I can get it done at home... & the fucked up bus schedule doesn't help at all!)

2. OK~ since the next (and last) class of the day started like, 4pm, I decided to go back and take five while ensuring that the draft can be done by the next class (hell yeah I'M passing up the damned thing myself) so~~ waited at the bus stop, with some other people, talking and laughing and passing around the freaky thing that was my questionnaires (I'll be putting up the Q and their idiotic answers for kicks when I feel like it =D) so there was a lot of laughing and I was what I really needed in that time (yeah~ especially after someone pass by making me turn myself around...) I went back with my frustration WAY reduced ^^~

3. Afternoon, I got a message from my lecturer who told me to inform the group presenting on AIDS pathophysiology & treatment to be ready to present on Friday. At first I was like "hell no wai~!" since that lucky group is my group and we had prepared nothing basically (we have to do a drama for the presentation, mind you). Thankfully I was able to cut a deal with the lecturer and we are going to present it next week~ ^^~

4. Haha~ the evening class was just presentation and hek2... I enjoyed the RIA arguement ^^; (I'm wierd, I know~)

OK... think that's all for 6th day and off to the final day! (WOOHOO!!!):

1. Well, our lecturer was in VERY early and so the three of us chat with her (she's very down to earth & all & its very easy for us to relate to her & she teaches well... just make sure you're not gullible enough. She loves pulling others legs :P) Funny really because we were complaining how life is tough on us right now as a student and she was also complaining but as a lecturer :P point is, life's not a walk in the park... but that's not an excuse to not enjoy simple stupid little things like...

2. Entomology stuff! =D pish... I really hoped to get to apply those techniques (especially the dissection microscope! Dude! mutilating mosquitoes for once!) X3

3. FINISHED AND PASSED UP MY PROPOSAL! YES~!!! MIAHAHAHAA~!!! After weeks of agony and problems to get that thing done, it is DONE~!!! And I'm pretty much happy with how it turned out ^^~ and now for the real deal, the research work =3

4. Balik, PADAM~! REST~!!! YES!!! It's sad though... I had to cancel my intentions to get back home that weekend since I have a drama, a song and several lab reports due the frist 3 days of the coming week (this sem's assignment make me wonder where exactly am I: a higher education institute, school, or pre-school -_-;)

Done4~~ Happy me~~ ^^ good lock peeps~!

No comments: