Thursday, 6 November 2008

What is there to a name?

Apparently it decides...

Whether one would consider of buying something...
or Whether one can buy something without being question by authority...

.....

I'd say its a pain in the ass :|

(skip this 2 paragraphs if you can't stand me being all fangirly me :P)
Well, two days ago, I received a notice that PS Company is re-releasing their Peace&Smile Carnival 2005 DVD. I've been wanting this DVD for AGES! It's awesome to get all 5 major acts in that company to perform in one concert! (owh dammit... I really REALLY wanna go next years Peace&Smile Carnival but that time T_T for sure dah buzy ngan class and midsem... HWAA~~~!!!!) The price was... -_-; after the birthday spree I kinda promised myself no more for this year (*snikers* no more... YEAH RITE~) BUT considering this is a re-issue of the DVD and considering if I lag this one, I would have to compete with the likes of all the PS Company fangirls to get this... 0_0 competing with Miyavi fans alone is like signing a death certificate, add another 4 bands fans to the equation *face palms* *clicks pre-order button* -_-; I hate me ...funny the next day I went to the post office with the money but didn't pay up for it, just pay my mom bills (owh, we're using a system where I pay for her stuff and she pay me back by crediting the money into my ASB account. It saves me the hassle of putting the money myself in there :P)

THAT night, jolly CD Japan sent me ANOTHER notice, noting that a SHOCK WAVE special will be out featuring in 48 pages all the guitarists in the PS Company WITH DETAIL DESCRIPTION OF THEIR GUITARS *drools* guitars... *starry eyes* *_* AND a note that I got another 500yen coupon since Christmas is coming (ARGH! coupons scares me! D:<) -_-; so like, damage's done... I applied a new order of the two... Which relatively equals the price of Enma__Ai's battery *head desk* Looks like someone will be starving herself... ><;;; (on to the real thing ^^;)
So the thing was... When I wanted to placed the order, there were like, more than 10 pre-release comment on that DVD and all was about one thing: The name of DVD. They're pretty much a genius in coming up with the name: Peace & Smile tour 2005 Minna Sorotte Egao de Fuck You. Here, I bold and the red the problem... the word FUCK in the title (I told you, they're a bunch of genius its amusing the names they can come up for their stuff...) Sorry, but I'm rather immune to the Engurish phenomenon by now. I mean, the GazettE has a song entitled Discharge (hello Trichomonas vaginalis~! XDDD) Owh~! And there's a band I just learnt exist called Degeneration Vaginal Transmutation! (obviously they had a medical-related book when they wanted to come up with the name of the band and points to 3 random words in the index section and lo and behold! A BAND! *head desk*) OK~ back to the point! The 3 first posted that they have problems with that. The first I bet an idiot who never bothered with the wonder which is YouTube, saying that the DVD would be as bad as the title (GAH~!!!! Watch the damned concert at YouTube! People uploaded the whole thing in parts for aeons already!). The second was pretty much the having the same mentality as the first one, obnoxious title=bad,BAD DVD -_-; I'm kind of pissed off with people making such statement in public without doing any proper research before hand... BUT the third~ A Malaysian and I bet still lives with her parents! She feared that her parents would be freaked out by THAT word ...and she got me thinking that it hurts (especially now that I've paid it... EARGH~!!!)

Minna sorette egao de fuck you... From my shallow understanding it's kinda like saying "You guys smiling there, Fuck you!". Quite a general phrase. In one way, you'll be seeing as the general situation "Ooo~~ I'm having a hard time and all~~ of you la~dee~da~dee~da~ people are having fun~ FUCK OFF DAMMIT!!! D:<" just saying that you're in that bad time of your life and you're just pissed off with those that are having a good time of their lives. BUT there's another way to see this phrase which is the way that I see it... You know Bon Jovi's song Have A Nice Day? The concept is the same. It's like this; there are people or situations that are bound to get you down but instead of moping and wallow in the sad condition that one is in, one raise a finger up at the bad things and say, "fuck you, I'm getting out of this shit! Even if it means tearing myself up to pieces!" ^^; (over-exagerration, yeah :P)

BUT considering the shallowness of the society that I'm in which when seeing the word fuck, They'll assume the whole thing is bad WITHOUT seeing everything as whole (I can relate this to the second comment poster). This is just plain sad... But then again, who am I to change what they think if they refuse it so... I just hope I can help that girl out since the DVD is such a bargain with booklet and stickers and YAY POSTER!!! 8DDDDDDDDDD *hyper2jump2around*


...I'm right now in the pain of thinking, whether or not they print the full title on the package, which I'm hoping not... And if they do, I hope Malaysian Custom won't have a problem with it because if that's the reason they refuse me of my DVD, THEY FOR SURE SHALL FEEL MY WRATH AND I SWEAR IT WILL FOREVER REGRET IT! D:< and they can't say I didn't warn them~ ^^~

2 comments:

Nani said...

ohh ika,nice one..
eventho,ak tak x tau pon ape yg ko carut2 kat first few paragraph,last2 baru faham...
you guys smiling there,Fuck you..nice~~
seswai utk ak yang tgh depressed dengan org sekeliling ni..
hihi..

nani ni..=8)

ShawnSharif said...

FUCK U!

wahahahahahaha~