I just woke up in the middle of the morning and sheesh~ of course I turn on the F1, it's the last race of the season AND the World Championship decider (dude, we've passed the era of it's ALWAYS gonna be Micheal Schumacher World Champ >:P). I only managed to watch 10 last lap but it was a 10 FUCKING BIZZARE LAP.
Mh-kay~ the standings while I just got up was 1. Massa, 2. Alonso, 3. Kimi, 4. Hamilton 5. Vettel. Now, according to the driver standings, Massa needs to get first place and Hamilton should be at least in 6th place for Massa to be this year's WC... yeah, they'll tie at points BUT Massa has 6 pole finishes compared to Hamilton 5 (i think =D). So there was report of going to be heavy rain and it did rained so most of the cars were called in for a quick tire change. You can put like in the first waves of drivers changing tires, all the above changed in the first lap, except for Massa (was quite a gamble from the Ferrari team :|) He changed his tyres the next lap but managed to come out clean in front of Alonso (haha~ I liked it when the commentator said this weekend is the flawless weekend the Ferrari pit crew had been in this season
Dengki giler... I DON'T WANT HAMILTON TO GET WC~! *head desk* duh, if I want to, I'd prefer Kimi to remain but he can be a hot head at times and the hyper techno lolipop doesn't help! (good riddance to that! D:<) But it was pretty amazing when he became a supportive team player when he knew he's no where close to the WC and pass it on to team mate, Massa. Yeah, Ferrari won the constructor's title... *takde prasaan* I'm not much of a team player myself I guess :P lolz... As for next season... hmm... I think I'd be all a nutter trying to keep up with the happenings but if there's anyhing that I wanna see more is Vettel (7th or 8th in this year driver's standings). His maiden victory made me go "OMG! NO FREAKING WAY VETTEL?!!" at the bus stop -_-; y'noe he's driving a car from a team that used to be MINARDI (I bet whomever put Yoong in that team back in the good old days is sorry to not put him in that team now :P)
ngaaah~~~ nightmare2! tido balik & wake up from it! D:<
No comments:
Post a Comment