Veeery unproductive of me :|
I swear I had several projects lined up for this holiday but...
:| Yeah...
nanananaa~
XDD
One thing though:
I am frigging GLAD this sem is OVER!
I swear I had several projects lined up for this holiday but...
:| Yeah...
nanananaa~
XDD
One thing though:
I am frigging GLAD this sem is OVER!
The pain and agony I go through just to maintain breathing the surface air...
With Clinical Pathology class to be finished in a month...
With assignment being dropped in a lump sum...
And the additional assignments, presentations and lab reports that came after that...
And quizzes and lab tests~! (OMG... how much did I screw up there? ._.,)
And the classes that seemed to be non-existence and delay and takde lecturer and all...
...Exams (><;)
NGAH~!!!
& I'm still alive...
I should celebrate...
really!
I'M ALIVE!!!
\OoO/
(I demand ice cream people... not ICE CUBES... not after the other day 8D)
I thought the sem would never end and things would come one after another and eventually kill me 8P ngee~ But now... The fact I'm going to step into my final year is just... equally kowai yo~!! ><;;; (adeh...) Now I have to figure out a topic for my research project... I'm thinking of using cables to do wet labs since... I'd love the experience =3 (& the lab at college sux... we deal with xylene & the lab doesn't even have fume cupboards... They don't even have soap in the lab we used to examine fecal sample! Go figure!). But then again, doing survey would be a tad easier (ms tak nak S.Alam, I can attack other area as main pop 83 lalala~) ...Fine... might as well shut up and list down :P haha~
Finals...
lol...
sape laa rajin bona nak blaja time raye kan?? Last2 layan Mix Speaker's,Inc. ngan Elina (^^ glad you enjoyed it!) Most people are rather aghast at the amount of food I consumed during bulan puase which is... mainly sahur a fruit+nasi+telo goreng+kicap+teh+lotsa plain water and buke... Y'know, once I buke with kurma 2 biji+air suam+teh+5 biji kelepong (lolz~ pi Google 8D) & that was like, enough for me... :| and there was a week I didn't eat rice at all and lost like, 1.5kg ._., lolz~ one's own guinea pig :P but it was OK... I got that 1.5kg back on the first day of raye ALONE... scratch that... At my Dad's Mom's place ALONE 8D I think I had like, 5 meals there... So I was pretty much a happy girl with a happy tummy~ ^^ hehe~lol...
OK2, back to finals...
I think I've toasted 2 of my 4 credit papers
T_T
I think I've toasted 2 of my 4 credit papers
T_T
Honestly, I like Pathology as it is interesting to see the diseased condition of the body & all but without really seeing it in the healthy state, I really can't see the difference (mind you, there was no dissection when I did Anatomy since... -_-; no place to stash the corpses...) And the multiple jargon... Now I guess my list of languages will be like this: 1) Malay (more to rojak) 2) English 3) a sprinkle of Japanese 4) GREEK since this is the language they use to 'universalize' the whole science field which is no point since mostly the communication is done in English (& I'm not talking just in class here) The thing is to me is that in terms of disease and syndromes, other than the jargons, we still have to remember the laymen term that can exist in multiple languages which is just... got me going like, "C'mon~ cut to the chase!" ...Yes, I'm talking nonsense but what I'm trying to say is that I hate subjects that is more to memorizing word per word... I suck at that (hence, I don't do notes in full sentences... it screws up my head -_-;) and the fact that I didn't know how I did for mid sem, lab and other course work is DEFINITELY not helping (TITIK! XD)
Pharmacology... 0_o; I so didn't see that coming... & I do have problems remembering which drugs belong to which groups since most of the time I can't relate the function of the drug to the name (I get stuff if I can see relations between them) and the fact that the gap between this paper and Pathology (2 days) with CAM right the next day after definitely didn't help... But I did OK for mid sem, I did my course work & lab was... well, yeah XD OK gak la... I'm praying it would stay at my mid sem grade, AT LEAST ._.' *cuak2* (as if Pathology screwing my grades wasn't enough ><::)
CAM... The notes definitely looked confusing but after some quick browse through, it wasn't THAT complicated... & I was lucky enough that those I skipped wasn't in the paper 8DD Quite a breeze but I have to admit because some topics I didn't really pay attention I wasn't able to answer it that well... But essay was... I'm only dissed by the question asking for differences AND SIMILARITIES of TMM & Jamu (-_-; wth?? Who'd thought) I'm thankful to be born rather creative with words... :P And this sem I was like, all "to hell with past year papers!"... how wrong was that statement this time? Again, I need this since... OK, some people might be pissed off with this statement but we could've done better for presentation (group project overall) I guess it was the time limit... *sigh* no midsem and other course work was... so-so... To be honest, this is kind of one of the things I'd like to go through as a past time rather than having it determining the life and death of my pointers but yeah... I learnt a lot regarding all the existing medical stuffs ^^ (I'm planning on doing therapeutic touch... anybody wanna try? rm50/session 8D)
Parasitology... OMG... I hate the fact that the gap before this paper and CAM was 3 days because... I'll come clean here... This is, by far, is the COCKIEST paper to me (overconfident is BAD! DAMMIT!) I guess this is what happen when you can guess how many more you need to get an A for a subject... I know what I got for midsem, I know how much was my lab test & quizzes accounted for & all I did was assume what I got for assignments and lab report & wallah~! I can't fail the paper already (see? cocky... SERIOUSLY) I tried to kick it out of my system and damn was it HARD... Only the day before did I have the spark to actually start studying & all & it was CRAZY! & the next morning the panic siren rang sooo damn loud I thought it'll never end (esp when I'm stuck studying with people complaining about things that I have yet to go through... no, it wasn't nasi lemak I seek but a little peace & quiet to sort out the things in my mind, to be more honest) The paper... I honestly felt nauseated before entering that I was actually was surprised to not see my kuey teow kungfu again :P I think the only hiccup was the filariasis question but yeah, born creative+knowing I don't need to get that high of a mark+pn cakap we weren't creative enough during midsem=came up with anything on the top of my head (neways, scrotum enlargement made me thing of Wb... though I misspelt it :P) Less than 2 hours I was done & went out & kantoi dgn pn (hadeh~~ ><;;) I gave her an honest answer "bantai je... OK la soklan die" :P So for this, I think I'll shoot myself if I didn't get an excellent grade (its the only thing I can count on to keep myself afloat)
Research Method... Tell me by then how many still have the zest to keep going on & study? *silence* ...Figured that... After midsem was a tad easy for me since after midsem we have quizzes on like, every class & I'd (duh~) read beforehand & sometimes I was able to scrawl short notes in the bus on the way to class and I do pay attention to what my lecturer say so there wasn't much of a need to really read the book since I can get what she said (which is kinda like the mirror to the book) I hate the presentation because *sigh* I've said what needed to be corrected & all but the part was not corrected (& my bad for trusting my groupmate to do her part & not double-checking on that) Damn was I pissed off when we had to send the proposal individually and ending up having to dig up the sources of the cited informations (but on the bright side, it was a good exercise for me to answer any bibliography-related questions so... thanks?) assignment... lolz~ that coffee-induced assignment! I should put it up for the crack that it is 8D I screwed up midsem because... before midsem was a very VERY crazy time and didn't really have the time to digest the whole thing & most of the parts before midsem was a puddle of confusion to me ._., (at least I can be sure that I'm not one of those who have to re-sit it :P) but the paper was OK~ ...if I could only remember the other SS XDD
Other than my cockiness, the fact that the college management are run by a bunch of fags doesn't help (this don't just apply during exam... It applies throughout the time I've been here) They in all people should KNOW how easy for the grounds to drown in this kind of season and they didn't take any measures to counter it or even to create another option for us to take out papers OTHER THAN going through the high water (I paid RM170 for those shoes OK?!!!) & c'mon, its YOUR CARS parked in the parking lot! (don't tell me that there's such thing as 'flash flood funds for staffs') If THAT photo leaked into mass media then blame yourself for your insolence! >:P & then there's this one... My friend had chicken pox which was confirmed after Parasitology paper so she informed the Exam Department and asked that she'd be isolated for Research Method which started 3.30pm... Guess what brilliance was their answer? "Paper petang takde isolation. Paper pagi je ade" 0_o WTH?!!! It was the last paper & I don't think so it'll be a problem to put in an empty class or lab or even the computer lab with an invigilator. It's not that she told them the morning BEFORE the paper! Dah malas buat kerje, cakap je la kan *rolls eyes* I guess those who were in the same room as she was can look forward to the marvels of chicken pox in say... a week an a half >:( & happy holiday at that!
I, to this day, am baffle at what rights do they have to retain THAT word in their name >:(
._., adeh... I think I should REALLY get myself sorted out for the real deal... I haven't even unpack my stuff (which is pretty much almost to nothing... I used them up :P haha~) hmm... wow... that killed my morning clean XD might as well go off and do something else (seriously)
uhmm...
Happy Holiday na~ minna~
^^~
Happy Holiday na~ minna~
^^~
2 comments:
sy link blog awk..bleh ek,cik angel^_^
hai2 sile2~ ^^
Post a Comment