Raya was... simple... I guess... No lemang-making this year *sigh* *dissapointed* but oh well... takde yang kuat reti jage api :P Tried to plan on how to duck guests but there wasn't the need for it as the people that did came had lessen (lessen in terms of group... They come in herds on almost a specific day every year :P) Duit Raye... Syukur aje ape dapat... Ade yang 1 sen pon tak dapat (and I'm not talking about those that are working, married atau yang pencen :P) I'm very flattered actually to get messages from classmates of other religions wishing me for raye... It really didn't cross my mind... So thanks! Really! I smiled reading those :) (that's what happen when you're never exposed to the mutli-culture, multi-religion Malaysia and yes, these thing does exist inside the country itself) So yeah... It was OK... If the fact that I should hit the books didn't float into my mind too often... *sigh*
No point sighing anyways... 2 weeks battle... Can I win this war? I hope so... Haha~ and here I am glancing at the next battlefield (maybe I am too worried of things that are too far in the future... but is it too far?)
With that said, I guess I should end this with shoutouts:
(nenenenene~ MYV, step up dude)
(nenenenene~ MYV, step up dude)
SELAMAT HARI RAYE EVERYONE !!!
SORRY IF I EVER DID ANY WRONGS TO YOU PEOPLE
SORRY IF I EVER DID ANY WRONGS TO YOU PEOPLE
and special shoutout to those that are facing the finals:
GOOD LUCK !!!
v(^o^)/
Y'ALL CAN DO IT !!!
v(^o^)/
Y'ALL CAN DO IT !!!
YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
THANKYUU~!
*insert Miyavi guitar skillerz*
*skip-a-doodle out*
THANKYUU~!
*insert Miyavi guitar skillerz*
*skip-a-doodle out*
No comments:
Post a Comment