Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Uzu...

Aih... You know the feeling of restlessness as if you've forgotten to do something that is important and can't proceed on doing anything else unless you get that peticular thing resolved? That's what I'm feeling right now... I wanna go through Pharmacology soo bad right now but I'm just stumped! Not demotivated or anything but just plain restless! ARGH~!!! Why now~~ *cries* T^T

After looping Uzu for how many gazillion times already, I came out with this... Pretty random but I think it's kinda based on Uzu's PV (beautiful, marvellous, spectacular, OMG JUST WATCH IT! XDDD)


you there,
you're the voice of my shadows...
slipping life off my hands,
making them yours...
you, who should never exist,
can you be whole once I'm gone?
may the sleeping warrior wake me up
from this nightmare...


pretty random & unoriginal somehow... :|
Of course I haven't forgotten you guys so here's a very special something, Uzu PV =3 how these guys just kept evolving unexpectedly... Kagrra, is pure love to me =) so enjoy~! ^_~/


No comments: