Sunday, 14 September 2008

^^ I'm Just a Happy Girl~ <3

KYAH~! I've finished watching the GazettE's Repeated Countless Errors and Mix Speaker's,Inc.'s Monster Wars -Grand Finale-! 83

Personally, I still prefer Gazette's Nameless Liberty Six Guns to this... Maybe its the songs lined up (Cassis! OMG~! T_T True first love from the GazettE~~) And the silly backstage clips that ridicules this powerhouse of JRock (lolz~) And duh~! Aoi's hip moves and Uruha's shorts takes the cake! XD But it was fun, non the less (Ruki's outfit is lolz~ XD) And it got subtitles! :D Ruki's MCs are interesting... They had complaints that their fans were acting inappropriate because they managed to bring down the barriers & he said that it's the venue people's fault for letting them play there *headdesk* He even asked for destruction which at the end saying that the fans were crazy and it scared him -_-; At the end, he gave out a touching speech, thanking everyone from the band themselves, their fans and staff, calling them out to the stage and pointing to those that can't get to the stage (I say it was touching because the fans there were crying, sobbing, and all... I got headache thanks to overdose of head banging and spinning so tears production didn't compute in my head :P) I do admit I liked watching Kai a lot, especially the behind the scene part (his hands/arms... just... interesting... :P) To be honest, I'm not really, like a major fan of theirs but the availability of the DVD was just so... temping :P but so far from where I've checked, most people prefer NLSG than RCE :3 I can't agree more ($osial Riot Machine$ rock dammit~! XD) BUT~ They were all out on Guren so~ I like =3 If you need a bloody excuse to head spin and bang your head to a bloody pulp then here's the thing for you 8D

But Monster Wars... was SUPERB! Superb to the point I have watched it TWICE! (first round non stop, second time took me a day since I decided to watch RCE's second disc first :P) Its so much fun! I never thought I'd enjoy myself so much from just watching a live recording but yeah, that's why I like MSI! To be honest, their songs are not at the pinnacle of greatness (my pinnacle of greatness is Kagrra, go figure) but I'm very much in love with their concepts; 2 different vocalist that very much compliment each other (it reminds me the Yin and Yang concept with MIKI being the Yin and YUKI being the Yang... except for the masculine & feminine part ^^ me luv TCM~), themed costumes (it's AYA's idea... just an excuse to play with special effects make up *head desk*), fun songs & If (how I melt at this song~)

OK2! The DVD! Where to start... Well, song choices is kind of expected since they only had released an album, a mini album & 3 singles by that time but most were delivered nicely (if YUKI wasn't all hyper in making the crowd go hyper and forgot to sing his parts *head desk* typical him ^^;) ...OK... Actually, if I'm to write the real WHOLE thing why I'm so in love with this concert, it'll take me forever and I might as well write a book on it :P Basically, its not a concert where you do nothing but watch the band play (might as well just listen to the audio rip only :P) It was impossible for me to be static without moving in my chair throughout the concert without following their simple choreography and fangirling these guys (they're just SOO ADORABLE! Especially YUKI and MIKI! WAA~!~!!! XD) Owh, they have some simple kind of dance moves complementing most of their songs which are soo temping to follow along with head banging and jumping sessions sprinkled here and there~ =3 (shoot AYA... its pretty obvious he's behind them :P) GO!GO!Bremen!'s dance is the best since the whole band took part and it was kind of tricky (haha~ I got them at second try! >:D ngee~) Dodo and Papa were silly (as always) Team13 dance was FUN! BBoys making fun of some of the band's moves XDD And of course, the interaction between band members were amazing! ...hehe... I love watching YUKI and MIKI trying to get each other :P very surprising that its MIKI who's the one on the bad receiving end since he's the mischievous one and YUKI is all innocent =3 Then for the encore, they played Monster Start Instrumental, they tweaked with the lyric and when they did the last verse, they sang of something being the last and I was like, "OMG... NO~!~~!~!!! T^T" Then, during Junk Story, MIKI said "Goodbye Monster" T_T Apparently, that was their last show in their monsters outfit (but they didn't even show up in their first set of costumes~! *cries even more* I'll soo be missing the warlock outfits... They're the best! T^T) And during the last song, If, some of them broke down. YUKI and MIKI were trying so hard to hold themselves together and just weren't able to sing, especially the bridge and on (I wanna huggles them~~ and S too~! poor boys... they just made me love them even more~!) Guess being able to sell out the whole CC Lemon Hall to an amazing crowd after only a year doing one-man lives and still in their indies got to them... They were thanking the crowd non-stop, especially YUKI. It was really sad when the screen flashed "1st Story Monster -fin-" T_T now I'm gonna be all hyper and emo at the same bloody time :P

Owh~! I'm also done with Artemis Fowl's And The Time Paradox which was amazing! I think it has been a year since the last book was out. I'm not going to spill out what its all about but it was a great read (I had a HARD time suppressing my laughter in the library thanks to this book!) Eoin Colfer did it again... The sarcastic writing is very enjoyable and the ending was pure psychotic! (the only thing I HATE about this book) But the thing that amazes me most is in between the boy-genius and deadly mythical creatures with magic and advance technologies, eco-friendly messages were slipped in which is rarely seen in other books =3 but now... I don't have a book to read if I have to wait for the bus D= not good... I tried finding the third Vampirates: Blood Captain but apparently the only place I remember seeing it was at Mid's MPH (tah bile aku nak pi... dem) huhuhu~

*stares above*... I lied... I've watched Monster Wars for the third time while typing that *points to Monster Wars paragraph* hoho~ I'm really am enjoying myself last week. I guess its a sign of relief from all the crazy class things that had slow down by a lot last week... One hell of a sem, I'd say... I was so relieved, I even made pudding yesterday! (a success on first attempt, yay! =3) It has been a long while since I drew anything decent and I drawn YUKI yesterday! (though I think I made him look too lean... and I messed up his outfit ^^; owh well~) MIKI would be hard since he he has some parts of his thighs uncovered thanks to his shorts for the warlock costume :| (I fail anatomy *hung head low*) hmm... I even studied a bit about guitars! ^^~ (which I should've done like ages ago *head desk* excuses...) And watched BECK! ^^ I liked its simplicity and all and GUITARS~!~!~!!!! \OwO/

Hehe~ Now that I got those off my system, might as well get down to studying, especially Clinical Patho (sheesh~! I didn't bother bout it at all after Mid Sem!) I hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying themselves during this time of the month ^^ I know I am... if not for long but hey, its the fireflies that light up the night =3 Sore ja... Bai bai~! ^^v Take care~

No comments: