Buddy: mane ade orang. Ni ade la! *helds up a huge package*
Me: IYAAAAAAAAA~!~!~!!!!!!!!!! *spazzes and runs for Buddy* Dah sampai~!!!! *spazzes further*
Buddy: -_-; hish~! semate-mate, aku yang kene...
Me: *Runs to the window & see van Pos Malaysia* sankyuu abang pos~! <3333
Yatta~~ nak 2 minggu tunggu finally sampai gak package aku (uhh... budak2 umah no.7, korang punye aku rase time raye kot sampai... takde notice diorang send pon :|). This time around... I bought like, a single, 2 DVDs and a mag pasal... I got coupons and points for my birthday and I don't want it to go to waste~! *sweats* (yes, nothing more this year vv; adeh...). I was like, where to start? and pasal I was doing other stuff, I decided to just go through the stuff roughly (as in, not playing the CDs and what not :P) Excited die, tak yah nak kate la kan... Tapikan, tak paham kenape... not my first and won't be my last... I was like nervous or something pasal my heart was pounding in my head...
*fangirl-talk is unavoidable from this point on so proceed with caution <>3*
Well, my first pick like, duh~ Kagrra,'s latest single, Uzu and it includes a special pick! Total there's 6 designs (each member's design + 1 scary very limited edition pick :P) throughout the week, people had been posting which pick they got and I was like o_o; the limited ed is the last pick I would want... I like Akiya's since at the back of it there's a bunch of little monsters (it shows that he really considered the details and stuff in the design =3 very thoughtful of him <3) The others were not bad either so... *head pounds* bukak la Uzu dulu... TODEING~!!! I got Izumi's! I like the simple drumset line out with his name in hiragana (but his name in kanji is pretty~ just like all the other members!) I still can't quite make out the writing at the back of the pick (I think its his... handwriting :| no~! *head desk*). I'm not sure if I want to trade it off but if its with Akiya's, I might consider (but so far most preferred his to the other 5 design... I want them all, to be honest XD). As far as to use this pick... 0_0; ko giler ape, punye beso! I this pick is more to bass guitar rather than other guitars! Tapi die keras... I like (haha~ pegang pon tak lepas, nak main ape nyer :P). Owh~! they stick the pick at the back of a card promoting ESP Edwards Kagrra, model fair (they sell the I think replicates of the band member's guitars and bass for a cheaper price) Tapikan... Pahal Nao's bass is 5000yen more expensive compared to the guitars~ (bout RM150 gak tuh...) guitars pon dah memang RM3000 lebeyh gak... :| (& here I am, mentally comparing them to REESH *head desk* retard...) Pastu ade card promoting Peace & Smile Carnival 2009 T_T kalo tak busy + ade duit... memang giler2 nak pegi ah~~~~ PSC beb~! Kagrra, ade, Miyavi ade, the GazettE ade, Kra ade *squee~!* sponsor me please people~~ Owh, did I mention how in love I am with the art cover? It's very artistic and I take it a sign as a comeback collaboration between Kagrra, and Fukaya Yuichiro... Its been awhile since he did an art cover for them (check out his work man, nice~! click on the name :) ).
Then, Unsanmushou... I bought this because the live had a lot of songs that I loved (especially from San <33) and nobody uploaded it for download (which is understandably why) and they haven't released any live DVDs in ages... simple DVD casing with yet again, Fukaya Yuichiro's artwork on the cover and OMG POSTER INSIDE~!!! *Squees+hypered up* I really like their outfit of that time, Satsuki's + San's outfit because they each stand out and they still have the Japanese style and elements in their look (which they dropped during Shizuku and I was like :| they look normal... no good X3).
The other DVD is Mix Speaker's,Inc.'s 13's Club (meh~ they don't have Monster Wars on CD Japan T_T so cruel~! T^T) Very simple packaging. The sort of booklet has full-length photos of the guys in their early 2 sets of costumes (which I LOVE~! <333~). I heard that the menu is cool... but I have to reserve that for another time... howh~ <>_<>; Wanna watch~!
The last one is the latest Zy magazine~! I'm pretty surprised with it because it is heavy, thick and has very good quality paper (a surprise for a magazine at that price actually) The cover was Antic Cafe and because they're at the front, they have a postcard with the mag *sigh* I'd appreciated it if Bou was still in the band... In terms of looks, the band really lost a certain factor when Bou left and nothing so far the band has done was able to compensate it... But I have to admit that the new guitarist, Takuya is pretty good, maybe better than Bou in that sense and Yuuki... is crack XD. *flip3* It comes with a double sided poster with the front, Antic Cafe and the back OMG PRETTY KAGRRA,~!!! *hyperventilates* but no matter how much I love their new look for Uzu, I still don't get Akiya's and Izumi's pants
Huhu... I need time to go through those stuffs... I feel like crying... Ah~ at least now I have some reasons to get my lazy ass in gear and finish up the last assignment and the last lab report ASAP! =3 I love today~~ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment