Saturday, 30 August 2008

Life is an Insane of an Icing on a Blessing of a Cake

Huhu... life is an insane of an icing on a blessing of cake. It has been a month since my last post. SOO many things happened, one after another came and I just got gushed by everything and wallah! Next week puase dah~~ :|

Lemme try and make things short for myself (yes, ME! dammit~!):

1. Before midsem, too much gone on and I was busy with my assignments, presentation and mainly class stuff that so much so I totally forgot about my study. This is the thing that I hate whenever I'm given such responsibility of being the leader because if those under you mess up, its our ass that's getting the grilling, even when its not your fault. Simply put, responsibility ate me up so bad that it got to one point that even a friend told me that I should get my priority straight. That Bad. But nobody cares as long as they know classes are cancelled when its not in convenient time right? But after time, I don't see the point of it since even when I say class is not cancelled, people still cancel the class themselves (and people telling me to act like a degree student *rolls eyes* tell me how many class have I ditched this sem? Just last Monday's lab, which I replaced on Wednesday... Where are your sense of respect anyway?) I can tell I was in a very bad state because apparently I read some of the questions during midsem WRONG. Mind you, I don't have eyesight problems but for some reasons, I get simple questions wrong because I read it wrong. How? I think I saw different than what was written. I guess I was mentally exhausted... And right after midsem, I got sick (flu+fever+woozy head+post nasal drops... almost everything that denies you of a nice sleep). And there was a lab report staring at me and 2 presentations to prepare. I thought of laying my hands off those on the weekends but nope. Work beckons. Thankfully now I'm well (2 weeks it took me to recover fully) and there's not much stuff I should be getting my hands dirty with and Ramadhan is coming (you know what, I actually find it funny that during that particular month people became more passive when it actually gives us more reason to celebrate than anything else. For one thing, we're giving our digestive system a break or if not, knowing standard practice, its food, food, FOOD morning, noon, evening, day and night :| (Trash can eh, your tummy?). If there's one thing I'd wish for is for these people to stick to the system (yes, I'm one of those people who HAVE a system going on unconsciously) and let me have some piece of mind and mental clarity so I can finally focus on the sole reason why I'm here; TO STUDY, DAMMIT!

2. On the lighter note, last week was my birthday (what luck, sick and have to redo a lab report >_<) so I'm here to thank all the well wishers and those that gave me presents, belated or not. THANKS A LOT PEOPLE =) . You reminded me of the reasons why I have to keep my feet firm to the ground even when the storm wants to carry me away with force :) It's just ironic that my nephew, who happens to share the same birthday as I do, was not able to play the XJapan DVD that I gave him due to software problem (I hope so... I'll cry if its the DVD itself) and the Les Paul guitar strings he gave me were rusted, even with vacuum seal and all. Oh well... our lucks :( I thought of putting up pictures of the gifts I got but... nah~ too much work :P & I got 2 cakes! Yay! Fat me up before Ramadhan! (XD that was not nice... :P) Even now I still feel like stuffing my face with sweet stuff =3 owyeah~ I SOO wanna indulge! <3 hehehe~ :P

3. This blog kinda officially turn 1 years old last Tuesday! Whee~~ and there was a time when I flipped through the old entries and I was like... "wow... I crap a lot that my posts are just soo... jumbled up :|" And of course, the obvious pattern was detected! What am I talking about? You know, when you start with something you're all in the excited state (chemistry... How I miss'd thee~ XD) and you're like, very committed towards it and very productive but then with time, you start to slow down and became less productive and maybe... even come to a halt :| Ngeh... I was jumping through Amoeba blogs the other day (uh... actually just 2... Yuki of MSI was very excited of the layout change with his previous characters main header and Dodo column header done by Miki, I suppose and Akiya of Kagrra, put up many photos from their recent Europe tour (OMG~ I'm so jealous of European fans since there's like, zero hope of getting Kagrra, to this shore to do concert! I'm SOO living in the wrong country! >_<) and noticed how some actually just post a random one-liner (where the hell do you think I got the idea of keeping carrots and cucumber sticks? Yuki was obsessed with them once and it just struck me that it's a great idea since it's very convenient for a quick snack and healthy) ...I'm thinking of doing so since my mp4 player have this notebook function which I can type with on the go (I'll stick to that since this sem practically killing my credits so uploading via hp, if possible, is just plain crazy D=). I've LONG think of layout change but apparently, I don't think it'll be happening like, ever! (not if I'm forever caught up in this vicious cycle of got idea, no time and got time, no idea :|). We'll see how...

4. I remembered before the midsem I was like, "after this is done, I wanna watch these on one seating!". I'm actually referring to the many video files that are sitting around in the DVDs, external HD and in Enma__Ai itself. Owh~ how I longed to watch MSI's Monster Wars -Grand Finale- (owh~ I do hope Alin can get a copy for me~~ *very2 hopeful for that*) but up until now I can't seem to find 2.5 hours to just sit and fangirl at MSI (haha~ that coming from someone who can't stay still for a minute :P). And I just finished downloading The Gazette's Repeated Countless Errors and Music Japan JRock special and currently Theater of Kiss is downloading (not really that I really REALLY want to watch anyways... HYDE should really do something about his voice so it'll maintain throughout the concerts (that reminds me... he has like another 3 years to the next L'Arc~en~Ciel concert :P). That I haven't count still hanging BECK and some other JRock concerts (and I still want to download more~ *headdesk* ZERO... One Night Live Dejavu... XJAPAN Reunion... Psycho le cemu's Last Live... I better shut up now...). Give me a suggestion how can I actually find time to sit through the concerts, at least... >_< NGAH~!

5. 31st August mark our 51st year this country got its independence... yay... Yes, I'm not that enthusiastic considering that this country became a circus (go figure). C'mon, its logic, its all about the money man~! >:P

6. Yeah~! Ramadhan!!! I like~! The time when people needs to eat less but buy more than they could eat (haha~ btol pe :P). Bazaar with yummy2 food~ I was disappointed last year that the bazaar nearby didn't have young tau foo Johor (you know, the one with the soup, not the sauce). Hopefully there's at least one (like the year before last year... Where had the dudes gone to? :|). Anybody have the PDF version of Artemis Fowl And The Time Paradox? I bought it already but its easier to read PDF while eating during sahur since I don't have to hold a book while trying to stuff my face with plain rice & egg covered with soy sauce :| Yeah, you can point out that I can watch the concerts while eating but seriously... headbanging+eating?? Not good... Oh well... Maybe I should go through PDF books on clinical pathology, parasitology, pharmacology... whatever I'm taking this sem (whee... lucky me... exam time raye >_<). Huhu... Study3 for me this puase...


Yup... merapu je aku nih... lolz~ neways, wishes for all!

SELAMAT BERPUASE!
HAVE A GOOD HEALTH WHILE AT IT!
^_~V

yes, by the time I finished with this post its September already but I'm not bothered to change the time stamp just to give August a post XD

No comments: