Mmm~hmm...
I think the ice just freezed the last viable brain cell left in my cranium
XDD
(Iz serious! I ate ABC where the shredded ice was replaced by ice cubes... on my permission XDD)

Mmm~hmm...
sori Atok... blur
that thing on the top?
I just don't think its fair for me to promote this 'wet wonderland' without any payment =D
Mmm~hmm...
I think I should buy a pair of boots...
& maybe a canoe...
........
I think I'm not capable to type right now
._.,
adeh...
I think the ice just freezed the last viable brain cell left in my cranium
XDD
(Iz serious! I ate ABC where the shredded ice was replaced by ice cubes... on my permission XDD)

Mmm~hmm...
sori Atok... blur
that thing on the top?
I just don't think its fair for me to promote this 'wet wonderland' without any payment =D
Mmm~hmm...
I think I should buy a pair of boots...
& maybe a canoe...
........
I think I'm not capable to type right now
._.,
adeh...
No comments:
Post a Comment