Thursday, 29 April 2010

Conspiracy theory is amusing! =P

Yuh, I got nothing else better to do and got bored along the way... So I read it (haha la sangat... halfway point pon tak sampai!) I actually stumble upon it while Googling the answer for Z's riddle (Was playing Garth Nix's 'Down the Scum Quarter'. YahooAnswer's made no sense. Ain't gonna step a gajillion steps back! nu-uh~ ) I've watched some of 'The Arrival' when my sis decided to do a marathon of the series time raye (giler best timing~) That's from some Muslim's view. This is from someone who is Christian. Different POV, but got similarities here and there. Interesting. What's amusing? The fact that I'm reading it! (and some stuff in it...)


Anyway, talking bout conspiracy theory, remember the one I cooked out? Y'know, the one that is starred by bras? I was amused when I knew I was right about the presence of a framing game there though the motive is somewhat off... Nice way, really, to try to cover up what one have done when one knows the others aren't going to buy the other one's story. Was it ever a coincidence that one found the first gigantic piece of the puzzle first before any other did?


Haha~


Riddles. Fun. Annoying.


I like!

(sick la ko, shial)



And it was when I knew that fact, 戯曲 かごめ謡 (Gikyoku Kagome Uta) came into mind, accurately the last line from
rhyme, かごめかごめ (Kagome, Kagome) that had somewhat been repeated several times throughout the song. Funny though, I like the song but not crazy about it yet I can't help to feel a certain attachment to it, especially after I read about the rhyme and the game (click here and find out bout them)


Twas then I turned mentally to the other one,

"and that one stood behind you as the bird and tortoise slipped"

and I felt an evil laugh within me.

I held it before it can come out.

Yet it did.

It sat on these lips as a malicious smile.

May God forgive me for ever thinking so.




Disclaimer: I may forgot what I was thinking when I typed this since I'm typing in the dark while taking my time to drink a glass of water in a place where ants can't have enough of plain water. Lampu kelip2 buat aku pening pale karang!

No comments: