Please stop using that excuse, it's getting old... scratch that, it's ancient already. And yes, NO. Nobody fucking owes you fucked up anything. In fact, you owe a girl her own damn life and an angel of a boss her employee for the weekend. If you're SO in need of her service, why didn't you pay her to work for you in the freaking first place? Why did you stupidly pushed her to get a job when you only end up having to call her back to "help up" with your freaking catering business. And instead of sending your kids to do your bidding, pop up at the store yourself or have the least of respect to call my boss and say "Oh, I'm sorry but I need to use her for this BIG event and I am short of helping hand". C'mon, just because you don't physically come out into this effing world with balls, doesn't mean it can't be done. And are your own kids that useless? I know you have some so... can't they help you up since, oh well, you are their mother right? It makes even better sense for you to go, "oh but you owe me child!" shitfag that you've been going batshit around. Oh, and if you're that short handed, why not employ some other people to help you out? Oh, sorry, I forgot! You got 2 maids already! I mean, how are you going to pay those people when you have to pay for those two freaking maids, right? Fucking stupid go do math or did you fail at that too?
God, forgive me but scratch all these niceties that is soo not me,
fuck off bitch, you don't own the right to do what you did you sicko!
fuck off bitch, you don't own the right to do what you did you sicko!
Ah yes... While I'm at it, thank you for screwing up my weekend. I totally love having to get in early, go back home for a while and having to come back to work again an hour or two before closing while having ensure those at home actually have something to eat for lunch while all in all I having to climb up the gate to get in and out of the house just because someone took the keys on this very lucky day of mine. I'm sorry to my boss for not being able to get in to cover up for your girl's ass today thanks to whatever stupidity that had been somewhat implanted in your head, but at least we have the courtesy to call and asked her for the day off. At least I had this day off to soothe that PND aftermath that yesterday's rain brought along and recuperating from whatever horror did my last week diet brought. Boy I'm tired! Well, now that I thought of it, maybe I should buy my boss a gift for letting me off the hook even being short-handed and all instead of turning to extortion, going all "you ungrateful child, have you forgotten what I've done for you?!" unlike someone I'm ranting...
Final words for you dearest makcik,
Fuck you lady,
FUCK YOU!
Love always,
ME.
Hoshit. Down here actually became a very long rant that even got to some personal part that I don't want put it out in the cyberspace (rule of thumb in cyberspace: what is done CANNOT be undone. No amount of delete button can make it go away. Learn from this epic saga (seriously, click. He looks kinda familiar...) pity the comments got wiped off... the war there was equally awesome) Lets just put it that this weekend is not enjoyable, but it taught me a lot... One being a reminder why I had been so resentful when it comes to watching freaking soapy dramas: my life is one =p
Care to blame me now for running off my attention to those oh so awesome songs of angst brought to me courtesy of the GazettE? Btw, DIM SCENE is just full of awesomeness, I had to rip in ISO so I won't damage the physical DVD from overwatching it (ripped the audio too, of course. Too awesome not to :P ) RM200+ and worth every bit! (I think the 20% off is still on at CDJapan) Where else will you see a stadium filled with girls of almost all walk of life (I see girls in school uniforms jumping, a lady holding a baby while headbangging and a makcik) tossing their hair and head around to the music (I swear, never in my life have I seen that much hair... or noticed that much hair...) must be awesome for that guy being sandwich between 2 girls headbangging (lolz~) I like the multiple smaller sizes of "screens" that is placed at various distance from the main huge one. It gives much dimension to the projected montages like the ones for Invisible Wall. And the montages themselves are awesome. And How they set the lights, dammit! Complements the mood and energy of the songs, just amazing! The flow of the concert is incredibly fluid, with the first part giving emphasis on the new album, sprinkled with some other previous songs whilst the encore is just an excuse to let it all out, bang it and have fun, awesome! I don't give credit much to the song in DIM but dammit do they sounded awesome in live! 白き優鬱 (Shiroki Yuutsu) made me smile so wide while making me feel giddy at the same time (haha~ Ironic mulch :P) Finally I heard the "glitches" on the tab for the acoustic Aoi part in Filth in the Beauty to be the real thing, not glitches! And yes, the guys looked awesome. Kai totally rocked the dreadlocks (can't stop watching them sway and spin with his head) Aoi... I see Fender did I not? and I've been hearing ESP don't let those they endorse play other guitars when it comes to promo and stuff like this but I guess not... but it sounded awesome, complement the songs... and~~ what else... teaser?
Fuck you lady,
FUCK YOU!
Love always,
ME.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoshit. Down here actually became a very long rant that even got to some personal part that I don't want put it out in the cyberspace (rule of thumb in cyberspace: what is done CANNOT be undone. No amount of delete button can make it go away. Learn from this epic saga (seriously, click. He looks kinda familiar...) pity the comments got wiped off... the war there was equally awesome) Lets just put it that this weekend is not enjoyable, but it taught me a lot... One being a reminder why I had been so resentful when it comes to watching freaking soapy dramas: my life is one =p
Care to blame me now for running off my attention to those oh so awesome songs of angst brought to me courtesy of the GazettE? Btw, DIM SCENE is just full of awesomeness, I had to rip in ISO so I won't damage the physical DVD from overwatching it (ripped the audio too, of course. Too awesome not to :P ) RM200+ and worth every bit! (I think the 20% off is still on at CDJapan) Where else will you see a stadium filled with girls of almost all walk of life (I see girls in school uniforms jumping, a lady holding a baby while headbangging and a makcik) tossing their hair and head around to the music (I swear, never in my life have I seen that much hair... or noticed that much hair...) must be awesome for that guy being sandwich between 2 girls headbangging (lolz~) I like the multiple smaller sizes of "screens" that is placed at various distance from the main huge one. It gives much dimension to the projected montages like the ones for Invisible Wall. And the montages themselves are awesome. And How they set the lights, dammit! Complements the mood and energy of the songs, just amazing! The flow of the concert is incredibly fluid, with the first part giving emphasis on the new album, sprinkled with some other previous songs whilst the encore is just an excuse to let it all out, bang it and have fun, awesome! I don't give credit much to the song in DIM but dammit do they sounded awesome in live! 白き優鬱 (Shiroki Yuutsu) made me smile so wide while making me feel giddy at the same time (haha~ Ironic mulch :P) Finally I heard the "glitches" on the tab for the acoustic Aoi part in Filth in the Beauty to be the real thing, not glitches! And yes, the guys looked awesome. Kai totally rocked the dreadlocks (can't stop watching them sway and spin with his head) Aoi... I see Fender did I not? and I've been hearing ESP don't let those they endorse play other guitars when it comes to promo and stuff like this but I guess not... but it sounded awesome, complement the songs... and~~ what else... teaser?
No comments:
Post a Comment