Dear God,
Thank you for making me sick.
After all of these things going on around me, I finally got some rest.
I'm glad,
Nobody questioned me when I sleep all day thanks to the wonderful effects of bena+actified
(though sometimes I fail to feel their effect and just lay down, eyes shut yet awake...)
Nobody expected me to explain things as my voice was dissolved to squeaks
(not cute. sheesh~!)
And nobody expect me to do much of a thing except to get well
^^~
I'm getting there~
(blergh~! why is today bena makes me wanna puke?!)
btw,
I think I just lost my job
:|
oh well, can't be helped...
was a good experience though
Oh ya, Barb, jadi budak baik & get well soon
Thank you for making me sick.
After all of these things going on around me, I finally got some rest.
I'm glad,
Nobody questioned me when I sleep all day thanks to the wonderful effects of bena+actified
(though sometimes I fail to feel their effect and just lay down, eyes shut yet awake...)
Nobody expected me to explain things as my voice was dissolved to squeaks
(not cute. sheesh~!)
And nobody expect me to do much of a thing except to get well
^^~
I'm getting there~
btw,
I think I just lost my job
:|
oh well, can't be helped...
was a good experience though
Oh ya, Barb, jadi budak baik & get well soon
2 comments:
Get well soon~
What happen to your job? Although I do understand that something is not right, but I never fully grasp what happend.Ape jadi?
Just I can't come to work for a while and when I told my boss die ckp "bile free nanti boleh datang amik gaji."
lolwhut jap... miscom kot... tapi I think if I ask her boleh dapat balik kot my job since next month she'll be kinda short-handed. Nanti2 when I felt a whole lot better I go ask la (suke hati je cuti :P)
the full story of what's going on pun I'm not sure if I'm clear of everything lagi2 I only entered the picture somewhere in the middle so nak cakap pun... I can only speculate... Nanti2 la when I feel like telling (psst~! ym!)
Post a Comment