Monday, 19 April 2010

Brape kali short semalam?

Y'know, last week despite being drugged, I managed to read one of the short stories by Garth Nix from Across the Wall book, Endings. Even in my drugged state, it made me think of the message between the lines rather than the story printed itself.


Serious shit, a 3 short passaged story can have that effect? But it's true though.


In the end there's only Sorrow and Joy.
Which one would you want others to give you?


read it HERE
(3 short passages je!)



I think I'm feeling better though a little air-headed
(lolz I thought I woke up 11am when it's only 10am)



Is it me or apparently guys that I knew of have a knack of getting into accidents last week. A friend of mine is due for a surgery tonight after breaking his left arm, dislocating the shoulder with fragments of bones in an accident last Thursday. I can only pray that everything will go well for him (and get off that vicodine quick. bena is not a match for that in insanity drive apparently) For those who were in Matrix Pilah, I'm talking bout Awis.



.....


E~yup...

fever is definitely better


._.,


Get well guys


Oh yeah, Race in Shanghai yesterday...

Dear Vettel, no more saying cocky stuff after qualifying. NO MORE.
McLaren lucky got straight line speed and Rosberg slip...
Well, at least it's Button, not Hamilton =P

2 comments:

buddy said...

ok! i da baca short story tu! iliiike.

hi ika!

p/s: ika, cuba try you tube glee's (the tv show) version of john lennon's imagine. best.

Ikster said...

kan2? I noes you'll like!

& semalam I bace another one even shorter and definitely you'll even like! (wait ah, I try find in the innernetz)

Oh, that one. Dah several times tengok kat StarWorld & luvin' everytime it's on~ (oh yez, I'm still stuck in da land of ASTRO available 24/7 =D ) They're showing re-run of Glee and I already got the soundtracks in my HD =D whop-dee-doodle-me~

oh, hi buddy =P