Hectic weekend by some definition
If it's not spent at work, it was spent on recuperating...
Bestnyer demam dan keje 9hrs/day
-_-;
oh swell~
Pastu gatal2 tanak bangun awal,
nak gak tido while the sun is rising...
panas balik le badan...
pau lagi chlorophyll orang la karang
(bes siyal~ taik hijau macam taik baby! =D )
semalam, keje 6 jam, balik sat tengok F1 and dinner before going in for another 3 hours...
Haha~ kate tanak layan kan? Shit... tak jalan jugak. Last year I dropped both KREKO and Arena Komik off my list... Ingat F1 boleh la kan this year. But hell yeah I'm definitely rooting for Vettel and he won~~ *dance2jigs* Ape lagi sweet? ade orang tu lengahkan mase tuk amik aku so die bleh tengok the start of the race. Aku balik, tengok Schumacher sedang out dan kemudiannyer dibawa pulang ke pit naik motor kapchai~ (suweynyer aku =P haha~) But of course, race highlight always show the start of every race and yush~! Tengok jugak~! Awesome Vettel just jumped at Rosberg and Webber right at the start! =3 nice~ Thankfully unlike last year, no rain to stop the race midways (qualifying hujan with track separuh kering separuh basah. Ferrari tak lepas pun the 1st session) But I gotta give Alonso credit for that attempt eventhough it cost him the race and some points. He was furious, all over Hamilton's rear, even with gearbox problem and he tried to overtake him and overdone his gearbox and outta the race! Last lap dang it. Kalo aku engineer die aku dah suffer multiple heddesk kot but I'm not so I'm enjoicing it in 2 ways: 1. Great overtaking attempt, salute you! 2. Yay~ Alonso out, Hulkenberg dapat last point =P hahaha~ Though Schumacher was out, all's not loss for Mercedes Petronas. Rosberg got 3rd and he does well deserve that =3 (only support Rosberg. Schumacher already got too much fanboya~ =P hahaha~)If it's not spent at work, it was spent on recuperating...
Bestnyer demam dan keje 9hrs/day
-_-;
oh swell~
Pastu gatal2 tanak bangun awal,
nak gak tido while the sun is rising...
panas balik le badan...
pau lagi chlorophyll orang la karang
(bes siyal~ taik hijau macam taik baby! =D )
semalam, keje 6 jam, balik sat tengok F1 and dinner before going in for another 3 hours...
Owh2! Last week I switched my day off from Tuesday to Wednesday so I can accompany my lil bro to the Petronas Pit Pulse at KLCC and dang it was that awesome! (minus the fact that I was carrying about RM100 worth of books, in the drizzling rain wearing that Petronas green raincoat that does nothing to get the rain of off my face while trying to tip-toe to get a view of the giant screen which the best view I got of it is through my lil bro's hp (hoshit forgot to demand pics & vids!) -_-;) Y'gotta give Schumacher credit for the way he took that U-turn at one traffic light so smooth whilst Rosberg and Hiedfel was very cautious, sometimes got stuck there. He was obviously having fun with the car and in the rain. That heritage car that Heidfeld drove was so cute one may think of it more like a box car with engine! I saw Rosberg in the pit and he kinda reminded me of someone but I was too distracted by how he dressed to figure out who (Kurt. lolz. but only when he smiles :P ) Normal jeans, normal issued white shirt with sponsor's badges, several unbutton buttons from collar down with a brown scarf tucked in there (Umar: Uuu~ 70s!) It's a surprise to me since most Caucasian that comes around here prefer to strip due to the heat and he did otherwise =) cool! And he was cool with the fans too with a German got to talk to him and some got him to sign their caps (lolz, not gonna spend a fortune on something I won't use... Mika's cap is the best, rainproof... Awesome stuff I don't know where the hell it went.SHIT!) My sis who were there later and got stuck on the other side of the pit saw Brawn and hear people going like "woh, Micheal naik motor kapchai~!" -_-; that's the standard vehicle to transport drivers after they're out of the race and their cars are away from the pit area. And bike he was on, that's for racing, not kapchai summore *heddesk* And please don't let me start on Schuey's fanboys (lolz~) T'was a good day in all (Got more Garth Nix! YAY!!! *jumpinjackajoy*) But I think that good of a day lead me to having fever on Friday -_-; sekarang semacam balik. Nak buat 3hours macam Sabtu lagi ke?
Owh best... ni citer time nak beli tiket tren adik aku.
Aku dah ade TouchN'Go so push la adik aku masuk line tuk bli tiket tuk die je.
Aku dah ade TouchN'Go so push la adik aku masuk line tuk bli tiket tuk die je.
Arif: *Got to the front of the counter* Kak, *hulur tangan menadah kat aku*
Me: *blur* bukan semalam awak dah dapat gaji ke?
Arif: I ask Mak to hold it for me.
Me: Habis tu, you have no money with you at all?!
Arif: ...No...
Me: O_O; ASHDGHGFLAK"AKDHSALHKAJAHKJS~!!!!! *gives money anyways*
-_-;
teknik pau duit tak bley blah
teknik pau duit tak bley blah
No comments:
Post a Comment