Saturday, 8 May 2010

Caffeine has failed alas!

The other day I wanted to rant and rage but Enma__Ai fan gave up and I spent the whole evening with a sore thumb thanks to a bunch of phail screw drivers present up here, (I'm hiding mine now so no one can take it elsewhere, kthnxbyh!) taking her apart and a couple of days more figuring out her sweet spot (read: the right time to spank its bottom to get the fan running. Very kinky, ay?) Only now after popping that cold meds which led to that asthma prognosis on one fine morning and a cuppa caffeine was I able to find the answer to that riddle: just spank it mercilessly from 'on'. NON STOP... until the fan starts turnin' and it's safe to hook up those wires to taste ^^~


Caffeine won the first battle but whatever chlorox-too-long-of-a-name (I'd prefer calling it the pink pill but everyone else would think of another but larger pink pill...) is starting to win the war (maybe its caffiene crash time, maybe from reading the comments on Obe's entry. Haha~)



Rant and rage?



Owh! The other day I was left at home with my lil bro and Mak asked me to prepare lunch (fry them chicken, ect) before leaving with Abah. So there was I, rice done, chicken done and gutting those little fishies God knows what Mak wanna do with them but definitely for Abah when they returned and Abah bought McD.


AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Y'all don't like it I do that!

-_-;


To make matters worse, I Hate McD. Not due to the Jew-ban thingy that had lost its hype, but mainly, I find their food to be a tad too dry for me. The only thing that I can stomach is the dessert range. McChicken and McNugget if I really have to roll with it but I grew to hate the nugget when I found out that I'm paying about RM1 for A PIECE of it (go Ramly Tempura, cheaper and taste pretty much the same) Abah ordered Cheese Burger... That made my already sour face even more sour so I ate what I cook (logic: fried chicken ain't nice when eaten once it loses all that heat from the fryer. I cooked em and I am NOT gonna waste em) The irony of the whole thing: I'd forget about the whole thing if there's an apple pie but no~ no apple pie. But thankfully I was, in that time (and scary to admit, still am) where it seems that my small tummy is a bottomless hole. So I went downstairs and finished the fries before taking the Coke elsewhere.


Wrong move.


Coke with lots of ice is a big no-no for me. Especially that happened in the first few days of the first week of my month. A slight coldness is enough to curl me up in a ball, under the comforter in the middle of the Malaysian afternoon, in a room where the fan is only set to 1 because there's no 0.5 setting, in pain while Coke, especially the none shaken one variety, turns me into a sort-of vampire that gets agitated with even the slightest of light from whatever source while having a hammer banging on a specific spot in my head in a constant rhythm for as long as I'm off pain meds.


Ouch. Not good.

Merajuk and in pain.

Good excuse really for not getting my arse down to get dinner ready.

Maybe not so.


But it does remind me of a time when someone asked me how's senggugut like. Well, to be frank, I didn't expect to be asked such question by anyone of the opposite gender and of course, thanks to that, I failed to actually explain it other than that feeling of an invisible hand grabbing hold of your innards and squeezing it, this way and that way. Ouch2. It hurts. That my dear, is just a bit of it.


If he'd asked me again, I'd say:


Yes, there's still that hand squeezing, trying to force everything out of me and by everything, I do mean EVERY thing... Even after several times running to the toilet to just do nothing but sit on the toilet in pain until the legs cramped, that invisible hand is still convinced that there's still something in there that needs to be flushed out of the system. Not enough with the squeezing out of those stuff, it also tugs upwards, pulling on the nerves, displacing them from the hip joints into the pelvic cavity, those in the hips into the hip joints, nerves in the thighs into the hips and further and further up the nerves get sucked up. And that hand will squeeze and tug even harder when it is cold or even worse, when the shirt covering it is doused with water (I so hate kitchen duty at these times) or even worse, try both at once! And lucky me, migraine is pretty much bff with PMS and will come along to join the fun and have a wacky party in my messed up system.


If you know someone is PMS-ing with ab cramp, by all means back off. It's once a month we get to blame our hormones if we're under the weather. Guys can blame their hormones anytime of the month if they're horny.


:P


haha~!




Definitely bad timing to be listening to ANIMAL ZOMBIES.


Ho Dialogues!

*facepalms*

No comments: