Sunday, 1 March 2009

Aoi+Raphael+Clues= :P (I'm ded...)

ARGH~!!! I hate this feeling! It makes me restless and uninterested in studying! (...okay, as if anyone would be naturally interested in studying phlebotomy notes :P) Nanti karang ade laa terkocoh-kocoh pulon sume sok, kan? :|

So like... Not really my idea to pass the time but then... iya~h~~ It just popped up this morning... awesome rawkstarr23 posted up scans of Aoi's solo photoshoot from Arena 37 and dammit HE DID NOT JUST TURNED 30! Not if he's able to look that HOT and make me fangirl half of the day on JUST HIM (no fair... I fangirl at bands when they do bandstuff... Not at band members doing solo photoshoots D<). The theme was 9 face, one story and dammit I like the 9 faces but the outfits are mismatched wtf moments, especially the wtf baggy flower pants with moehawk wannabe D8 ngee... Sadly there's only 1 story and that 1 story is the one I don't get (because I cracked when I read some of the earlier Engurish stuffs and I can't understand the Japanese part D8). But I think my favourite has to be on page 8-11 because the outfit and hair was kinda laid back..


PAGE 9, OMG!!! TEH HAIR, TEH FACE, KYAA~!!!
*ded X3*
Again, amazing really for rawkstarr23 to scan these so thanks! =3

SCANNING IS A PAIN SO DON'T JUST TAKE WITHOUT THANKING AND CREDITING THE PERSON THAT SCANNED THE DAMNED PICTURE.
Learn this lesson well, my dears~

Owh~ Haha~ On something kinda related. Y'know, I went missing for like, 6 hours last Friday and my housemates thought I was at college library (probably since the next day was our first paper but yeah rite... The place sux! D<) I actually went to KLCC since... Uh~! I so don't get what's with exams and my sis's birthday! They're ALWAYS on the same day! So like, yeah... Couped up in the apartment but not feeling like doing what I should be doing... better for me to go out and do something that's worth my doings :P So yaa~~ I went there, lunch with my sister dearest and YAY I FOUND ARENA 37 PSC 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL AT KINOKUNIYA!!! *happy2spazzes~!* ^^ The shots for that day was pretty amazing but I think the cream of the crop is the fact that the GazettE performed in MENS KIMONO (the term maybe hakama but if I'm not mistaken, hakama refers to the pants... & I want one =D). But there wasn't that much of mixing action because each band got different changing rooms -_-; Still prefer to watch the backstage of 2005 Peace & Smile Carnival because everyone is like, everywhere and mixing together... The only mixing I knew of is that Keiyuu drop by Kagrra,'s changing room, saying he was bored but the band thought he was being pesky (lolz~) and the cameraman caught him with Akiya and his guitar 83 (still prefer his 7 string MUGEN-AK though :P)

Hergh~~~ another month and a half for the DVD to come out~ *anxious2* owh~! And the tracklist for the DVD is out! Sad really that they include only about half of the performance... I prefer SuG's Vi-Vi-Vi than LOVE SCREAM PARTY (eww~ Takeru, off with those acid-pink curls! D:) And they didn't put Uzu! *cries* I really REALLY want to watch Kagrra, perform that song! It's awesome! and Shin's koto skill had improved and I wanna watch it~!!!! T_T Shinpei~ btw, why Sai? I really need to heddesk myself... Other bands... Okay~ Not bad and rather expected. Hontou ni, I don't mind if they jack up the price of that DVD to include all of the performances in 2 DVDs or a double layered DVD since the live had an awesome line up with awesome tracklist and the stage the set up in Nippon Budoukan allows 360 degree of view of the band. Now I'm praying that Kagura-tachi will be oh so sensible to include their other performances elsewhere if they can't make it into Shu. Sad thing to me was... That might just be the last of Miyavi with the other boys since I heard he's leaving PSC~!!! (that explain the single collection CD and DVD!) Urgh~! If I didn't worry much about this sem, I might have shipped myself there! (tengah midsem la pulak kan buat live bigga2 -_-;)

Etto... and then what... owh~! y'know the the pain it is of having to hear songs by which letter it starts first rather than which track really start first in an album? I pretty much spent my afternoon adding track numbers at the beginning of the songs and include readable song titles because some programs are fags and refuse to play non-romanized name files D8. Just something, Ive been doing, digging out my stash of songs and just kind of rediscovering the songs I loved and I was taken back to this old-school disbanded JRock band, Raphael. I don't know if I can judge this band throughout since I only have the Raphael Singles but the songs in there is just... Superb~ Kazuki's guitaring is just amazing! I liked that he was able to incorporate bunch of spanish guitar sound in the songs, especially Akikaze no Rhapsody (I MELTED!) And all of these were made mainly by him when he's 15 to 19 years old!(what I read..) Well... that's the sad thing really... Kazuki's died of overdose of sedatives when he was 19 back in 2000... Young and so very talented... the geography of JRock planet wouldn't be the same as it is now if he's still here...

So kids,
NEVER TAKE MEDICATION MORE THAN INDICATED.
There's a reason why the doctor tells you to take them certain amount at certain time
(don't trust me? learn neuropharmacology! D<)

Anyhow~ There's this thing I do almost everytime I have exams: DISCOGRAPHY DOWNLOAD (by meaning downloading EVERY single, album and songs available of a certain artists. Its healthy in the term that it has the potential of reducing a GB or two of your HD space :P) Since I found a blog that has Raphael's Discography, I thought, why not?! (I can't tell if its full or not since I fail at Spanish) Whaa~~ Amazing~~ *hypnotized* I'm listening to the singles right now =3 sugee~ honestly, you don't expect such amazing sound from a bunch of teens! ARGH~! HERE! WATCH! LISTEN! DAMMIT! I'M IN LOVE! D8



Haha~ regarding my previous post, so far~~ Nobody guessed nothing right! (sheesh... Am I somesort of a freak or what?) So maybe these would serve as clues:

1. Probability of me liking a song that everybody is fond of is slim when it comes to the oh-so popular artists so think creative! =P
2. If you actually pay attention to the JRock yakkity-yak-yak from me, some of the answers are damned OBVIOUS. I'm laughing thinking of them~! XD ...okay, some of it is stuck in my ded lj D=
3. An awesome song to me is a wholesome song, by meaning every component to the song complements each other perfectly. This by meaning covers the instruments, including vocals and how it is utilized, the arrangement, the flow of the song and the lyric. It's sick to hear a supposed sexy song sang by a constipated person.
4. Some of the song became awesome to me since it is the song that got me latched to the band and maybe the one haunting me for sometime in my playlist.
5. Some songs are just plain fun I don't need reasons to really understand the words to love them :P
6. There are songs related to anime, movie and maybe drama (that's what it wrote when I got the song neways) so~ =P
7. I'm a huge SUCKER when it comes to acoustic guitar sound and songs that incorporate the sound of it well have my lurve~ <3
8. no 13 is Bonus since I never mentioned in anywhere (not that I see it... I've gone through every blog I had). Kalo dapat ni pon aku belanje (considering the band had been around for 11 years now... lucky you I scraped L'Arc~en~Ciel because my fave is totally a non-single song and they've been in the industry for almost 20 years!)

ARGH~!!! NEED TO STUDY!!! DAMMIT!!! D=

No comments: