demo... y'know... after the restructuring game was done Nao was going around on how a win-win situation can be created in the game (synopsis here. I don't wanna confuzzle you further :P). Basically, all they need is teamwork and no tendency to gain out of each other (something like that) She explained how to win the first round where you and your opponent suppose to try and steal each others money and those with the higher amount at the end of the game win and have to proceed to the next level. She said that if both of them lay off their hands on each others money and just mind their own stash until the game end, they'll draw and they will be able to pay back the organization and neither have to proceed to the next level of the game.
That reminds me during matrix there was this weekend we had this Jati Diri Program (I think that's what its called). The first activity we had to do in our group is that our facilitator gave us balloons and we blew it... and then she gave us a time limit where we have to take care of our balloons from each others and we can pop other balloons (honestly, I've forgotten the real instructions for the game but it sounded something like that :P). So out I took out my malicious face and mechanical pencil, followed by the others and we all went on a savage rage of balloon popping (/hyperpolarozation :D). At the end, I might have the highest balloon popped count (5 or 4...) and the tactic I used was... well... my size have MANY advantages :P but that didn't stop the boys from popping mine D= but yeah, I was somewhat victorious (haha~). Y'know that these games have their lessons to be learnt at the end so for this one, Kak Hidayah said that, y'know, the objective of the game was to prevent our balloons from being popped rather than us popping others balloons (demo... tanoshii na... ._.) and she asked us, instead of trying to pop others balloons, why don't we just mind ours alone? That way, none balloons will pop and everyone will get to accomplish the objective of the game. If you remember correctly, it's just like Nao said about getting through the first round of Liar Game.
Let see... Where am I going with this... ano, y'know... when I was playing the game... Okay, I was aiming at popping others balloon but after the boys popped mine, I was more driven to pop others balloon... Its like taking revenge, though not necessarily the revenge is taken on the guilty party... but I was like, my balloon got popped so everybody's balloon must too! And the other day while browsing through YouTube for videos on how to use SPSS, I stumbled on some videos... Interesting, really... It was showing about Islamofascism and there's these parts where there's somesort of debate in the USA and this dude said something like, if they didn't send army to bomb all those countries, there won't be terrorist activity aiming at them...
I guess the lesson here is mind your own business. Nobody would want to mess you up if you don't mess them up in the first place.
Now go think about it and let me try to START studying D8
pish... I'll say it, okay?
GOOD LUCK FOR FINALS PEOPLE~!
\OoO/
\OoO/
1 comment:
told ya.. drama is addictive :p
Post a Comment