Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Yatta~!!! Owari~!!! \^o^/

Fuu... I'm damn relieved... As of yesterday, I am done with my final year project (then again, wtf final year project?? We had only a sem to get it done! D<> and with this I declare having the right to rat off all those that complain when they have about a year to do the whole thing <>:P). sux because of format my thesis is like, 90 pages... With 2 page of 2 liners (and I ignore the 50mm margin! T_T poor trees! poor wallet! please sponsor!) And with that, I can safely closed last sem... one the first day of this sem (yay ponteng first class of the sem! XD). What an irony my life is turning out to be :P

Amazing really when you think about it... First time doing this and we had like, 17 weeks to get it all done from proposal to the thesis... I remembered feeling like, really2 like cracking when I was doing my proposal but then... When it comes to the thesis... I dunno... Maybe I was numbed... The only thing I knew of is that I have to get it done. Period. Yeah, I did get it done but not on the supposed due date. Y'know funny how technology seemed to hate me while I was doing this when all my life it had been kind to me (I dunno~ most people around me have more problems with electronic gadgets than I do :|):

1. Proposal:
--> the day supposed to send the draft... My pendrive cannot be detected by ANY computer... but several days later it was fine... even now D<>. Pure evil!
--> since my pendrive was in a hiccup, I used my external HD but it took several computer until I can print the frigging thing! ARGH~!!! D<>

2. Results:
--> the day I shuld show off the results to my supervisor, I made the graphs in SPSS and then my laptop went black and when I open the software again... That's when I learn the fact that SPSS doesn't have backup in cases like these (ARGH~!!!)... lucky enough I have the raw data saved -_-;

3. VIVA:
--> we have to do powerpoint slides to present our result. Since if you use SPSS, its pretty hard to alter the graphs and not screwing it up when you paste it anywhere, I used excel. 3am and a couple of hours before the presentation... The program crashed and when I opened it again and just.a.freaking.CLICK... the faggot crashed again... -_-; and I was like, "fuck, I'm going to sleep!" I don't know what crack i was on but I was able to get it done before the time SUPPOSEDLY my session started... though I screwed up one of my graphs XDD (its not gonna affect my presentation mark now... right? I fixed it in my thesis o.o;)

4. thesis writing:
--> OK, I realized that the format for graph I did for VIVA can't be applied to my thesis so I thought of altering... but excel refused me to alter it AND I HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE GRAPHS! mind you, I have almost 30 graphs solely for my result T_T it took me a whole day and it was the excuse I gave to my supervisor to not hand in a draf of my thesis (giler ko nak wat discussion kalo result tak sudah?)
--> And I can't find a journal that would enable me to make comparison of results with... Not until the last minute that is <><>;; Giler~~~

5. submission day:
--> so I wanted to cut the cost... I borrowed my Dad's printer (free ink+free papaer+free service=happy me =D). That morning, I set it up, plug it in and all and when I turned the swtiches on... It didn't turn on 0_0;; I tried other power sources but it didn't work! (That's when I felt like chugging it out of the window... except that I remembered that it's my Dad's and the last thing I would want is him killing me :|). So I had to print it at a shop... which cost me nearly RM50 T_T

vv; huu... Tapikan2~ Nasib baik dapat supervisor yang sangat baik dan memahami. Aku rase kalo aku dapat supervisor lain dah mati aku kene cekik kot dok bagi alasan tuk postpone submission (giler ah cobaan~) so, thank you Pn Azrina! ^^ (aku sayang giler ah die~~) and of course laa co-supervisor yang banyak bagi guidance & hala tuju research project nih (and ingatkan aku tuk taruk nilai signifikan dalam abstrak XD), my dearest aunty~~ XDD Banyak lagi thank you kalo nak diikutkan hati tapi kalo nak wat camtu baik aku copy-paste acknowledgement aku je :P.

Hehe... definitely glad that is done... one thing for sure la kan...

I AM NOT TYPIN' NO RESPONDENTS, NO URBAN, NO RURAL, NO WORM INFECTION, NO PRECENTAGE AND NO SIGNIFICANT VALUE FOR A LONG WHILE KTHNXBYEH! D8


Mmmkay~ this sem... klas Isnin sampai Sabtu 8am-1pm, selang BM and Malaysian Studies for 3 weeks and kemudian MD2 plak take over and bile start, ade lab Isnin sampai Khamis 3pm-5pm. :| Kudaku lari gagah berani~~ XDD (wawi, dah marang dah kaphala~~)

owh~ the guess song name result tu... I'm working on it so~ doakan aku nih rajin sket (though the result is kinda pretty obvious :P)

No comments: