nah, clues:
1. Probability of me liking a song that everybody is fond of is slim when it comes to the oh-so popular artists so think creative! =P
2. If you actually pay attention to the JRock yakkity-yak-yak from me, some of the answers are damned OBVIOUS. I'm laughing thinking of them~! XD ...okay, some of it is stuck in my ded lj D=
3. An awesome song to me is a wholesome song, by meaning every component to the song complements each other perfectly. This by meaning covers the instruments, including vocals and how it is utilized, the arrangement, the flow of the song and the lyric. It's sick to hear a supposed sexy song sang by a constipated person.
4. Some of the song became awesome to me since it is the song that got me latched to the band and maybe the one haunting me for sometime in my playlist.
5. Some songs are just plain fun I don't need reasons to really understand the words to love them :P
6. There are songs related to anime, movie and maybe drama (that's what it wrote when I got the song neways) so~ =P
7. I'm a huge SUCKER when it comes to acoustic guitar sound and songs that incorporate the sound of it well have my lurve~ <3
8. no 13 is Bonus since I never mentioned in anywhere (not that I see it... I've gone through every blog I had). Kalo dapat ni pon aku belanje (considering the band had been around for 11 years now... lucky you I scraped L'Arc~en~Ciel because my fave is totally a non-single song and they've been in the industry for almost 20 years!)
--------------------------
Miahaha~ lets consider this a break for y'all from thinking bout final exam (that is, if you are). Proudly kidnapped from kaze3chizen while I was scavenging for sensible template (mebbe I should learn to do it myself since nothing catches my fancies :|).
1. Post the names of 20 of your favorite musicians.
2. See who can guess which is your favorite song by each.
3. Once someone guesses right, strike it.
Obviously, 1 artist 1 song and knowing me and my ability to change my mind in less than 0.000000000000000000001 sec, I've made a list of which song out of which artist, just in case tomorrow their new song came out and I'd be like "afhjrksfbskja!! AWESOME!!!".
and to make things fun,
aku blanje sape dapat most correct
(that is if I know who you la :P)
SO~ the artists are:
1. Kagrra,
2. Miyavi
3. SuG
4. the Beatles
5. the GazettE
6. the Darkness
7. Tsubakiya Shijuusou
8. Oasis
9. Ayabie
10. Bee Gees
11. Mix Speaker's Inc.
12. INXS
13. Plastic Tree
14. Guns & Roses
15. YUI
16. Bon Jovi
17. Janne da Arc
18. alice nine.
19. Travis
20. the Cranberries
2 weeks...
tengok sape sharp shooter kat sini =D
haha~
Good Luck~!
tengok sape sharp shooter kat sini =D
haha~
Good Luck~!
6 comments:
Kagrra, - uzu
Miyavi - Ashita, genki ni naare
the GazettE- cassis
Plastic Tree- Harusaki Sentimental
Guns*roses- sweet child o mine
Ayabie- Yubisaki
The Darkness - I belive in a thing called love
Bon Jovi- Its my life
The cranberries- zombie
Janne da Arc- Neo Venus
Yui - love & truth
:P
Not bad, not bad...
2 btol
\^o^/
Nieda leads~! =D
erkk.. haha.. 2 je.. huhu
tmbh2
miyavi- dear my friend/love (x brape sure d title)
yui- life
Ayabie - gothic party
janne de arc - black jack nyer theme
the beatles- help
oasis- don't look back in anger
inxs- afterglow
bee gees- words
guns and roses- november rain
bon jovi- you give love a bad name?
travis- flowers in the window
the cranberries- the animal instinct.
err...lagu jepun tu mmg aku tak boleh guess langsung!
Wuh~! Buddy~!!!
...
1 btol...
Nieda still leading~~
Post a Comment