Thursday, 3 May 2012

Things ain't gonna be any easier now...

Honestly, there's a thing or two I really really wanna type out. Just thinking about it is exasperating, stemmed out from the fact that things are never in our control, let else other people. But I wonder, with the open judgment that people throw without pondering much, the speed of which people condemn and call for execution which I've seen in the media and definitely in the Internet, should it put it out here...

Judging from the current state of the traffic flow currently it may not be a problem but I don't know. I never thought of repercussion of the things I spewed in this space before but I do now, now that I know more. I'm not that ignorant. I know 101 ways of twisting words and its meanings to entirely something that has nothing to do with it.

Maybe this is why I'm here. I grew up seeing black and white but now I see the gray in the middle. But people don't like that gray in the middle, you're either with or without. But that's what happen when you remove yourself, take a step back and look at everything. It may be a person's fault but it maybe a collective of people. It can just plainly be the situation or the environment of that time. But not being there do we know what happen? Even if we were there, do we know entirely what had happen?

When it comes to religion, I know better that there are a lot of things I don't know and a lot more that I don't understand. And it doesn't help that the current situation kept on contradicting what I've learned back then. I can only hope whichever way I'm heading, help me God, let it be the right one. And let it not only be just me.


It's hard to see someone losing faith in religion but for one to lose faith in God altogether, it's even worse.

No comments: