Ohey. I'm suppose to be doing something else (I think...) but I'm a bit jittery and messed up in my head. I'd like to blame the change of coffee I had this morning (changed from Nescafe sachets to Mocchona's just because I've ran out of the former and they had specials on the latter, 7AUD for 2 boxes. WIN!) but it won't be fair now would it to put the blame of my psychosis on the caffeine? I want to blame the class this weekend, making me have to read a dozen materials that I'd have to painstakingly print in order and with proper alignment or I'd definitely won't survive past the abstract (if there is any). Why should I be doing class anyways on this point of stage? Oh yeah, I don't know what my supervisor is up to God knows had he even took a peep at that draft proposal. I'm clueless of what to do except he did tell me to fill up that ethics form... Oh hell, what's up with these details asking for the species name of the fishes darn it I don't have a clue I might as well list up the whole family while I'm at it! I thought of steering away for a while, take a breather or a break and tinker with my Creationary instead of feeling 'awesome, a shoe's silhouette!' I think 'Darn it, I haven't done this, I don't know how to do that!, The hell should I be doing now?!"
Dear God this roller coaster of thoughts and emotions is a bit overwhelming today I need help please, please I beg of you.
You know what, times like this you do kinda miss that security of class, so structured so rigid and precise in telling us what to do and what not to it saves the brain from the burden of having to THINK!
...And that devillish being in my head is laughing. It knows so well when I'm contradicting myself. I'm no robot I can't be like that. At least my brain is a mess right now. I can't imagine robots having messed up brains.
Then again, why do robots need any brain? A set program and they're all set for life!
No comments:
Post a Comment