Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Funny it feels...



Last year around this time I was really busy with 4 assignments due around this time. Almost everyday I'd be at the library, the morning for myself and the evening to meet up with friends and discuss how to go about the assignments.

This year, it's going out or hanging out with friends or sit at home and do some cleaning. Last time I've been to the library was last Thursday (ho shit, now I just remember I got a form due to send in to the office shuck... Tomorrow then). Thought of going out today but, nope. it's clean up thy room & vacuum the whole darn place time! (oh, ok baru ingat sidaian semalam tak angkat lagi) Ovi Map decided to screw me up by suddenly "appearing" in Berlin when I'm here all along, got stuck and hide my Gravity God knows where (I have seriously came to be dependent on that thing!). I'll go a bit tomorrow morning then evening to Innaloo with my flatmate for seafood (probably won't be buying anything but I need to know my fishes!)

Tah, tadi rase banyak je nak merepek tapi pasal piki balik macam kene mandi skarang.

Sok manede mase!

:3

No comments: