If you can't be bothered to click on the link, the entry is about a successful womb transplant done in Turki. Here's a line from someone's comment:
"ALhamdulillah..dapat jugak dia jadi seorang wanita yang sempurna!"
*deep breath*
Are you
Freaking
Serious
KIDDING ME?!
Really? Having a womb is the definition of a perfect woman? Dear God and here I thought we've past that phase. Sure, I'd put it as one of the many criteria for a woman but a perfect one? Sheesh~!
Oh God, I'm just too pissed off to further comment on this but here's the thing. This morning on Sunrise they showed an interview with Cameron Diaz for her new movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting". The dude kinda, I think asked this question because she's known to be all gung-ho about not having children just yet, if being part of the movie changed her mind about it. And her answer was something like, "well, not yet, I mean, a woman's purpose in life is not solely on giving birth. It can be one of them but not the the only one."
So seriously, think about it, did God really created us women solely to bear kids or do we have other greater purpose in life than that.
And before you go on talking to me about the benefits of having kids, please consider this,
Budak2 memang anugerah dari Tuhan tapi kalau tanggungjawab kat budak2 tu kau tak jage, yang masuk nerake nanti sape?
Jangankan kau silap2 budak2 tu pon masuk skali
Camne aku tak takut nak kawin ade anak bagai?
._.,
No comments:
Post a Comment