Friday, 1 June 2012

There are noises but still you hear silence

Ohey it's June....

I'm feeling sad and rather disheartened

Y'know people kept thinking that forensic is the magic that would expose the guilty from the innocent but from what I've learned, it is never that way. Forensic scientists can never say, "that man did it". We call it bias. We only reveal what our tests and research indicated. Courts want certainty, and so does others. But the truth is, no scientists should dare to say 100% certain. No, science were never built on that pretense else we won't need to give error range or standard deviation and whatever the terms used. And several of my lecturer pointed out that none of the scientists would really know what happened because they were never there when the incident happened (if you were there you can't do the forensic examination, that's introducing bias).



"You never know what had actually happen"


That's why in the legal system the presumption of innocent before proven guilty is important



True, there are those stories broken in the earlier stage of the case that makes you think whomever is the suspect deserves whatever harsh punishment there is. But then it turned out it's not him/her like, really, it's not the person, how'd you feel, would you take back your words? Could you take back your actions? Do you know how many people have been wrongfully convicted, some sent to their death? I've known of several in the states, I don't know about back home. I don't know if I want to know the stat, to be honest.

Of course there are those that are at large and guilty but that's another thing. If they get shot then hey, less one of them! (no I don't seriously mean that. A lot of them have mental issues y'know... Just be thankful you're pretty sane)


Someone said if anything wrong then speak up, let your voice be heard. But what if they refuse to hear you, muting your voice and gagging your mouth? Sure, a forum, but would it matter if their ego is too loud for them to hear what you're actually saying.


I can't believe what I'm feeling right now


I really do feel like I've given up on you...

No comments: