Yes I'm still diverting myself. Lets pray I get to it tomorrow without worrying whether he'll kill me or I'll kill him, depending on whose fault it was (or whoever gets PMS first).
I got this severe itching on my arms and face after weeding after class last Sunday (best way to spend a Sunday like, EVER! *rolleyes*) So I tried cream & what not, sponsored by my housemate (her skin is insanely sensitive to almost... everything!) Made me stay at home just because I don't wanna be caught scratching my arms off in public. But staying at home doesn't mean the itch stop. Can still feel the nagging "scratch me~" call in my head. Spooky. So what better way to distract the mind and more importantly the hands from scratching than holding a console controller and playing video games! (I'd go with the spongebob LEGO set that came last Friday but I had to pack em up so the room looks less messy for the inspection thingy)
Mind you, the weekend before the last weekend I already started playing Final Fantasy IX due to my delight I finally got a proper weekend after 2 of them spent in class (class was fun, the topics were interesting but IT'S THE WEEKENDS! D8) so I just pretty much continue with it. I find it a tad funny because the last time I had been playing the game was when I was 15. Even then I don't think I was playing through the story (because I think at that time I was using someone else's save file. He asked me to help out a bit with it and damn right he needed lots of it. Half of his party was HELPLESS!) The way I played through it was different, my feel for it was different. I guess I'm more acute to stuff? But it made it more enjoyable, the gameplay, the story and even the characters themselves. Felt like I got a bit too immersed in the game, just how I would with Garth Nix's books.
And it is with this I feel like writing and drawing again, the things I'd been doing before I was 16. The outline had changed a bit but I guess that's to show that I did do some growing up between then and now. I wouldn't say that my drawing got any better (lol kantoi dengan Judith time orang lain tengah present kene sound oh, so subtle~ :p) But I don't feel like investing time on the writing. Me Engles suck. LOL.
There were those times when I was younger I thought to myself,
"I don't wanna grow up!"
}=(
but now,
I thank God I did
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment