Sunday, 4 March 2012

Lazy everyday -_-

Mkay... first week done...



Bah, aku ade 1 subjek je yang ade kelas


Lain2...

Well...


Writing hardcore~!~!!!
(derp subjek yang seko tu namenye Science Writing, Jangan lupe~ *headdesk*)



So first class, go through the normal drills, introduction and the way the unit would be marked. 1 slide penuh list assignment siap kami2 yang postgrads dapat seketul extra. Next slide, first assignment, article, due hujung bulan.


"no shit..."


No offence, not like I'm against assignments in fact, I do believe I learn and understand more when doing one of those


BUT

Not when there's several of them from different areas of the science

Not when I had to chase deadline



Just remembering all the assignments last sem alone.... Yeah, I think I've had enough of assignments for sometime...


With that said, 10% out of overall mark for an assignment is stupid. People would do it just for the sake of "need to do it" or "just to send something in" without caring a single thing of the content. There's no impact at all to the brain... Well, at least that's how I felt... You'd think anything would stick around in that head of yours from copy-pasting Wiki facts? Yeah, right, exactly.


Then again, lab report marking sucks even worse than assignments, 5% or less? there were times I felt my brain can pop out of my eye sockets trying to justify the results of the experiments which ALWAYS were not the expected result.


But then again, that's what I've basically learnt here, science is cooky. It's not as set in stone as I was made to believe during school and beyond. There's always a chance, even the slightest, for something to not go the way it is said to suppose to go.



But I've settled with the fact I will never know the whole truth.


And I need to squirm my way out of doing any assignments.
My brain apparently is not a multi-pronged thinking machine as I'd like to think it is...


Oh well...


Come forth, 'next week'!



(shadap I need to inject some optimism in my life right now!)

No comments: