Sunday, 4 March 2012

Kisah seorang pakcik teksi

"So I was from KL, I wanted to go to the LCCT

I accidentally took the KLIA express and I was at the KLIA

I didn't know there's a shuttle bus to LCCT at KL Central

I went to the taxi place

And I asked the first taxi driver if he would take me to LCCT

He answered, "no, no, no. Too far."

So I kept asking another taxi driver after another

All 13 Malays taxi drivers refused me

Then I asked a Chinese taxi driver if he would

And he said, "yes, yes, I will take you there."

In the taxi we talked and I told him what had happened

And yes, he said Malays don't tend to go out to trouble themselves

When we got there he charged me RM80

It's quite cheap, what

I gave him RM100 and told him to keep the change

And he was very happy"




Dreba teksi tu African Muslim hantar aku dari airport ke Perth.

Ape aku piki time tu agak interesting sampai tak dapat aku nak taip.

Ape yang lead up to die bukak citer ni pun agak interesting.

Korang pikir ape?

No comments: