Saturday, 17 March 2012

Love or lust?

I watched the telly this morning. Power giler ayat cover tau morning show pasal incik bikin filem Kony kene tangkap, "... In various stages of undress, pleasuring himself". Aku gelak dekah2 tak senonoh housemate yang sorang tu mana bangun lagi pagi2. Then they asked this politician, what his stand is on same sex marriage. I thought to myself,



"why bother?"



To be honest, if fated, if I do find THE guy, I'd love to skip the whole marriage farce. The whole hoola-palooza turns me off. I don't mind sticking to the wajib part but that's that. I don't get why waste so much money on a one day thing when it's better to invest on a long term thing since you're going to be in it for a LONG time. Well, then again, you definitely don't want to spend much ESPECIALLY if the marriage won't last.


To be honest, I pretty much see marriage as legalising copulation though it should also be seen as legalising one man and one woman to touch each other, bla3 but oh hell, like as if you guys care bout that let alone observe it. I don't use the term sex because it's pretty general. Nobody go around saying that someone performed anal or oral copulation. They say oral or anal sex (or whichever diverse sex you prefer). If you open any dictionary it'll point out copulation is the physical act that a male and a female perform to spawn (generally loosely and I'm not taking account all sorts of other animal mating method). It does need at least one male and one female to happen. If both of the same sex then, unless one grows a properly working reproductive system of the other sex, you can't copulate.


To say that marriage is the prove of everlasting love is crap, especially in this day and age. We hear it all the time and the media just LOVE putting them up and the readers LOVE lapping them up so they feel way better about themselves. Stories of this affairs and that affairs... No. Just because they are married to you does not always mean that they love you. Maybe they really do oh but well, who can really tell?


"So what is it with you, are you anti-love or something?"


No, I'm not. I do believe in love. I love my family, I love my friends, I love random people for being kind and helpful to me when I'm clueless, I love random people for making me smile, I love animals, I love plants, I love the whole world and the Creator. But I'm not gonna be married to any of those now, right? You would argue that the love I listed is different than the love for that person. Maybe it's different because not only you LOVE that person but you also LUST for the person. Hence the need for you to get married and copulate your lust out!


Its what I said before in some entry a year or two (lining up post makes you feel like a bawse should do it again sometime) I don't believe the feeling is wrong but the act is. Having sex or getting married is not the ultimate sign of love.


It's being there for one another,

through thick and thin,

that to me,

is the ultimate proof of love.






Pasni nak khawin tanya betul2 aku khawin ni pasal LOVE ke LUST

:p

(ele kau nak jawab due2 leteww~)

No comments: