Monday, 30 May 2011

Let it go... Please...

I hate myself for being a emotionally retard

Yes people, I am emotionally retarded

How?



When in the heat of things, I do feel something is off but can't figure it out

Then after a while, usually after I have removed myself from the situation, I figured out what/who piss me off and yeah...


Not much of a help is it? Can't shoot when you have the gun in your hand but the target is long gone


God!


I swear I've never felt THIS frustrated with someone for SO LONG

And I SO ENJOY NOT having to deal with it and


POP!


Here comes trouble!



Ohey, you can see right I'm TRYING to do that SAME BLOODY THING you are asking me right now can you?

Have you even bloody bother to READ UP THAT STUFF YOU COPIED FROM ME IN THE FIRST PLACE


GOD!


How da hell did you think I figure it out when I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY START ON IT?!


SHEESH!

GIMME MY BLOODY SPACE!


I don't turn on loud head-banging music because I enjoy it

I TURN IT UP TO DROWN YOUR VOICE AND FREAKING QUESTION BUT NO~!

YOU HAVE TO BE BLOODY PERSISTENT!


For God sake!


Read up, do your own little homework while I try to figure out my homework will ya?!


*deep breath*


Seriously, can anyone remember when was the last time I was this pissed off with people?

Kinda notice it's one thing that if I'm annoyed with someone but to get me pissed off with you, congratulations mate, I HATE YOU NAO!


*headdesk*


And off, out those mood to do my assignments, study for my exam this evening and fill up this lab report thingy. Just because I am THAT pissed off with one person.



God, I beg of You, help me cool down and get back on track.

Amin...