"peace is always by my side, but I never felt it once..."
-Slip Out, BECK Mongolian Chop Squad-
*panick*
Shit la semalam kuar balik tuk beli bende2 yang aku survey the day before
ARGH~!!!
Hampeh, original planning nak submit today tapi habok tak bace, taik tak taip
Aku bagi diri sendiri sampai Rabu
Ingat, RABU!
Kalau tak, chocolate nimbun dalam fridge sile sedekah kat tong sampah (or random kanak2 yang wujod keliling aku... macam takde la pulak)
Herp2
& kalau habis kite layan BECK!
OOYEAH~!!!
=3
*janji pada diri*
I like that story and the movie looked promising
(once I get over the fact that the actors are not actual musician. Oh God, that would be AWESOME!)
Hmm...
Now that I looked back yesterday...
Y'know sometimes you wonder why the hell do you put yourself through some ordeal that may give you, at most, very little benefit?
Sometimes the bigger benefit is not for you, but it's for someone else
Might not make sense but when you think you don't have any positive impact on others
Well, don't think much bout it
Because sometimes you do help out people
Is just that you don't realise it
=)
Ain't that sweet?
-Slip Out, BECK Mongolian Chop Squad-
*panick*
Shit la semalam kuar balik tuk beli bende2 yang aku survey the day before
ARGH~!!!
Hampeh, original planning nak submit today tapi habok tak bace, taik tak taip
Aku bagi diri sendiri sampai Rabu
Ingat, RABU!
Kalau tak, chocolate nimbun dalam fridge sile sedekah kat tong sampah (or random kanak2 yang wujod keliling aku... macam takde la pulak)
Herp2
& kalau habis kite layan BECK!
OOYEAH~!!!
=3
*janji pada diri*
I like that story and the movie looked promising
(once I get over the fact that the actors are not actual musician. Oh God, that would be AWESOME!)
Hmm...
Now that I looked back yesterday...
Y'know sometimes you wonder why the hell do you put yourself through some ordeal that may give you, at most, very little benefit?
Sometimes the bigger benefit is not for you, but it's for someone else
Might not make sense but when you think you don't have any positive impact on others
Well, don't think much bout it
Because sometimes you do help out people
Is just that you don't realise it
=)
Ain't that sweet?
No comments:
Post a Comment