"I'm so full of emotion it's hard to put into words. Please remember every word we've said.
During the course of our lives, many things might happen to us and to you.
But if you're in doubt, remember the gentle, heartwarming drumbeats created by Izumi.
If you're on the verge of forgetting what fun is, remember the freewheeling sounds of Nao's bass.
If you're troubled, or if you're at a loss, remember the gracious sounds of Sin's koto.
If you're sad, remember the sorrowful, beautiful sounds of Akiya's guitar.
And if you're not sure if you have the courage to take the next step forward towards the future, remember my voice.
Kagrra, can never be Kagrra, without these 5 members. They were the best.
You were the best fans ever. Thank you very much."
- Kagrra, Isshi-
During the course of our lives, many things might happen to us and to you.
But if you're in doubt, remember the gentle, heartwarming drumbeats created by Izumi.
If you're on the verge of forgetting what fun is, remember the freewheeling sounds of Nao's bass.
If you're troubled, or if you're at a loss, remember the gracious sounds of Sin's koto.
If you're sad, remember the sorrowful, beautiful sounds of Akiya's guitar.
And if you're not sure if you have the courage to take the next step forward towards the future, remember my voice.
Kagrra, can never be Kagrra, without these 5 members. They were the best.
You were the best fans ever. Thank you very much."
- Kagrra, Isshi-
T^T
ORANG TUE~!~!~!~!!!!!
U NO Y I WUV U DON'T U?!
ORANG TUE~!~!~!~!!!!!
U NO Y I WUV U DON'T U?!
Apekau aku baru lepas bace live report of their last live happen tatkala I was stuck listening to the Research Issue. NAK NANGES OK NAK SANGAT2 BE AT THEIR LIVE BUT CAN'T T___T
OK, Maybe the decision to come to library with this hangover nak demam feeling was not good but hey, anything for free internet! And the pills helped! (oh wai--- I think I'm drowsy... uh-oh) Hmmkay, pasnih balik. Cube siapkan kerje due sok baik2 tuk slamatkan 20% (ah-ah!) Tragik giler makan nasi for breakfast dah lapar and it's not even 12 hooboy... Ni betul la demam neh... T_T
Owh2 I'mma go back, buy milk, stay away from caffeine and rock me gently to Sajasouju no Komuriuta. How awesome those boys. So proud of them for bowing out without ever producing a compilation album and definitely NO SELF-MOVIES (I've watched miyavi's, An Cafe and Alice Nine and I cackled at their awkward acting SOO bad...) OK they did cameo in Cat's Street but as themselves, nothing to act... I love them to bits... |3
OK, Maybe the decision to come to library with this hangover nak demam feeling was not good but hey, anything for free internet! And the pills helped! (oh wai--- I think I'm drowsy... uh-oh) Hmmkay, pasnih balik. Cube siapkan kerje due sok baik2 tuk slamatkan 20% (ah-ah!) Tragik giler makan nasi for breakfast dah lapar and it's not even 12 hooboy... Ni betul la demam neh... T_T
Owh2 I'mma go back, buy milk, stay away from caffeine and rock me gently to Sajasouju no Komuriuta. How awesome those boys. So proud of them for bowing out without ever producing a compilation album and definitely NO SELF-MOVIES (I've watched miyavi's, An Cafe and Alice Nine and I cackled at their awkward acting SOO bad...) OK they did cameo in Cat's Street but as themselves, nothing to act... I love them to bits... |3
I DEMAND REUNION CONCERT WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY!
BE LIKE LUNA SEA DEMMIT!
BE LIKE LUNA SEA DEMMIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment