The thing is, while I was scrolling around the page... of course it's filled with pictures of dudes thinking they're sweet and ladies wrap in their veils, posing and all, lots with their extended arm forward, obviously taking their own pictures.
First though was, "God, is it me or the amount of vanity nowadays reeks?" Being confident is OK but I don't think so that is it, it's just being vain. If you are THAT confident, I don't think you'll be putting up your picture then comment "vote saye tau! *wink2*" I think you'd put it up next to hot2 mamas of the world and not ask people to vote you, knowing that you'll win. Then again, who care if you win or not? stupid competition anyways...
Back to the obvious arm taking picture again. I've seen people who... I don't know, have this need to take their mugshot several times, everyday, in different "poses" that don't make much of a difference and even uploading the whole load to share with the world. I mean what for? OK, I admit having to have done the taking self photo on several occasion but I never liked the way it turned out. Though I never deleted them, it never fail to make me think, "Oh, wai yu? T_T"
You know why?
Because I know I look way damn better IRL than any photos!
Now THAT'S confident!
=D
(eh2 confident, kate nak pi Center kol 4. Harini due outline tak type habok lagi memang dasar confident tol! -_-;)
Because I know I look way damn better IRL than any photos!
Now THAT'S confident!
=D
(eh2 confident, kate nak pi Center kol 4. Harini due outline tak type habok lagi memang dasar confident tol! -_-;)
No comments:
Post a Comment