Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Don't be shy... *wink2*

Adeh...

I hate this...


I have a lot I should be typing but instead I wanna type some other stuff...

Some other stuff that I've long put behind but it does intrudes my train of thought from time to time...


but not this strong

for so long this feeling had been strange to me...


Should I utilize it to the fullest or smack myself at the back of my head if I can't shrug it off?

The thought is one thing but how about the feeling,

how do one shrug THAT off?



Any love does not exist between them

Trudat Ryuichi, trudat...



Oh lagu back to back yang awesome!

From Luna Sea Loveless to L'Arc's Lover Boy

IS THIS A SIGN?!

=D

2 comments:

Syasya said...

Am I sensing love in the air?weee

Ikster said...

LOL takde ah. Playlist HP suson ikot tajuk lagu. Tgh penin esemen & nak xam ade ah :(