If anyone knows me well, I'm not into shopping clothing items unless someone told me that I really REALLY need to get something change (not really... just my parents... and they usually sponsor the money) When I started living here in Shah Alam, I have 3 pairs of footware which has now been decimated to... nil... Seriously:
1. my slipa jamban putus & Sya already throw it away.
2. I've outgrown my formal shoe which was bought when I entered matrix (yes people, I'm 20 & growing up still, HAH! 8D)
3. my everyday shoe which I wore to almost anywhere that I got during matrix is no longer purple... It's brown now... Not to say its not wearable, but its bound to be tare-able sooner or later :|
Enough said, even my logic tells me I got some serious shoe-shopping to be done (that is if I can find the right shoes... I'm too picky for my own good :P haha~)
So the other day I went out to watch L, Change The World (OMG, OMG~~ A must watch! L & the kids were uber CYOOT~!!! <3) As I was already out, might as well try to get myself a new shoes, right? So there was I, this girl who seemed to have flown out of school for the day with my baggy pants, long-sleeved t-shirt, plain scarf and backpack, entering SKETCHERS (hey, blowing some money for something that's to last me for another 3 years the least is a good investment what :P) I browsed through the shoes there and the snickers were not bad (but I still prefer the ones on my foot at that time) but I lament the fact that the colour variations are somewhat limited (I'm trying to avoid the colour BROWN... I'm bored of the colour :P) It was funny because I was staring at the shoes for quite sometime yet... I felt like I don't exist in the shop... Or was it I was the only one there... I look around the shop saw that other than me, there was a family of foreigners and 2 shop assistants which were attending to the foreigners.
You know why actually I don't like to shop at these kind of places? It's because upon entering the premise, there would always be someone tailing me around. I don't really mind the all-smile, "I recommend you this" kind of sales people but most of the time, they're more of the silent type, kinda like "I'm stalking you & will pounce you when you're not aware of it". Its scary especially when there's more than 1 of them :| Usually if I'm staring at something there would be, at least, a sales person standing behind me, waiting for me to inquire on anything.
But not this time. I think I glanced at the direction of the cashier several times. I even kinda lingered around in the shop to only stop before the shoes that I kind of have interest in... But they're BROWN... I'm bored of BROWN... So I ended waiting for them to make up my mind... Which they don't... Which made me decide not to buy it... I don't feel like I exist in the shop anyways~ :P
So here comes the crap of don't judge a book by its cover thingy... Seriously, if some selekeh person walks into your store, browsing through the nice clothing items you have in there, there's got to be reasons:
a) He/She is just browsing through to past time or it is his/her favourite past time!
b) He/She is just browsing through so that he/she can decide what to buy for themselves when they have the money (its called planning ahead if you never heard of it)
c) He/She has the money now wants to upgrade him/herself in terms of appearance (something I've learn that can't be avoided and will happen given time :P)
d) etc, etc~ (I'm brain dead of reasons)
I'd be on the safe side and assume (c) if I were to attend a store. I mean, you never know right? At least a smile & "how can I help you?" never hurt anyone. Well, maybe it was my fault for entering Skin Food before that and was enjoying the great customer service they provide before going into that shoe shop and expecting the same treatment :P haha~
Maybe next time if I EVER had the idea of going to such stores, maybe I should probably go straight after finishing a presentation or an exam paper (haha~ the only 2 occasion that I can think of where I'd be more formal and proper dressed with either shirt and slack or baju kurung :P) Maybe then I'd exist in the shop... hehe~
2 comments:
ahahaha padan muke! tu la lain kali nk gi shopping ajak la kakak =P
itu namenye buduh sombong =)
yele tuh... karang jadi macam aritu... org yang cari, die yang borong :P
Post a Comment