I hate it when it happen... I hate it when some random dude trying to be all nicey and wanna know me and well, you know... Its ANNOYING! Especially the persistent type because... Well, when you wanna be left alone and people just kept coming right at you for sure la its frigging ANNOYING for anybody...
But just now was amusing (and I thought nothing can amuse me in this state of health... My throat is starting to show sign of developing to a sore throat *head desk* don't want...)
For the sake of my mental retardation, there's plenty of alterations to amuse myself 8D
Stranger: Are you Y?
Me: (:| wtf??) Sorry, nope.
Stranger: So, who are you? Where are you from?
Me: (o__0 Over my pretty donkeys!) Sorry, don't even know you.
Stranger: I'm A. Nice to meet you?
Me: (-_-; yeah right!) Sorry, not interested in my own kind.
Stranger: Guy?? Sorry...
Me: (8DDDD SCORE~!!!)
And the best part was I didn't have to lie! Haha~ :P
I'm going to crawl up to bed now...
No comments:
Post a Comment