-_-; 12.35 am and I'm awake... For the second time... I call that an achievement *rolls eyes*
Driven by the unwell feeling, I was already in bed before 9 pm. 10 or 11 something I woke up and my nose is... well... I feel like I'm breathing through a pinhole... And the fact that the house was on full swing was not much of an assurance for me... I thought of going back to Bangi for a day tomorrow to see my doctor but I heard that Histopathology lab is to start and there's replacement class for Medical Entomology (like HELL I'm ditching that kind of class) but guess that'll have to wait... Great... Knowing how this sem will be, getting SICK was the last thing I put on my list (yet its the first to come...)
Eversince the weekend I started to feel unwell, especially after that stay-over at my Aunt's place. I thought that Sunday morning it was the usual round of what can be termed as hay fever with my nose all runny and all (which is something not unusual to me, given that its rainy and cold these days) but that night, I was rather drowsy... The next day... Yeah~ Its raining mucus baybeh~ And my body temperature went up, up~ I told my sister that evening which led to the call from my mom the next morning, her asking me if I want her to pick me up and come back home, go to clinic, yadda3~ :| I said no, I'm fine (by FINE I meant of the Italian job FINE... Not the standard dictionary FINE)
The offer was too great to be insane... I'm on my second week of about 7 weeks of lecture worth of sem with additional mid sem on the 4th week (I'm seriously considering of shooting the brilliant genius who came up with this system) I'm definitely loving the subjects (except for Foundation of Leadership which I'm kinda like :| ...o-kay~) but the short duration and the rush2 it comes with really is a bothersome. Obviously it gives me not the liberty to just simply ditch class for this sem at any cause. As it is, I'll be having 2 quizzes and am to pass up 2 assignments next week *head desk*
Maybe I was to blame for my condition now... I mean, for a month I was in the 'idle' state and then, I was like, here and there last week (I should tie myself up on a chair the next time I feel like doing that again...) As it is, I still consider myself as lucky I haven't develop a sore throat. A bout of wooziness, nausea and stuffy nose and sometimes body/joint aches is all that I have to suffer from (ngahahahhaahahaha~~ :P) Self medication for the temperature is so-so... But mucosolvan is not doing much to ease my nose problems... I'll go and the doc if I still have to breath like a fish (I'm talking bout inhaling through the mouth, not the having gills part.... They don't work on land)
Until then, my classmates will have to bear with the nose-trumpet sound and the packets of tissues and the sudden delirium that I might get :| Ouch...
No comments:
Post a Comment