Monday, 31 March 2008

3 in 1 (Random me...) :|

Well... I am/was suppose to be doing something else but... well... I got tired mentally (haha~ it's hard for me to get worn out since I'm almost always high on sugar) My here darling is lagging like hell & I hope that it's my fault for downloading heaps of crabs that at most times I'm left with a total space of 5GB (well, the other reason is maybe due to the guava juice bath that Enma__Ai got during last sem WHICH is also totally my fault) I hate holidays because I planned to be productive but I became one of the rocks sitting by the road and watch the cars & whatever vroom by. I'm lazy and sem breaks made me even worse.

Last Saturday I went back to my former secondary school since my lil bro had an award ceremony. I left school like when... 2004? & now it's 2008... like duh that place changed and got more sponsorship to do this & that. Standing next to my lil bro who has some sort of celebrity status in the school, the teachers were like "akak Umar?! Patut la...", "macam adik ade la!", "Ooo... Patut macam pernah nampak muke awak" (I let the last comment to not bother me since it came from a teacher who never taught my class) Was happy to see the familiar faces but was rather sad that some of the teachers weren't there, including my teacher that I mentioned in the post before. Was looking forward to actually see her. I thought she'd be around since if I remembered it correctly, she used to be rather involved in such school functions. oh well, there's always time for a first... But I really do miss her & wanted to see her... :(

Dang... its really scary that now I practically have Taiyou no Namida playing in loop in my head. Why scary? Because it's a NewS song & they're a boyband under Johnny's... *head desk* but its the theme for Kurosagi the movie & I WANT TO WATCH IT LIKE HELL!!! The movie is suppose to pick up where the series of the same title had left & I know its already out & can't wait for someone to sub it! *dances* I blame my cousin for making me hooked on to the series. He lend me the whole series the last time I drop by his place. I was hooked to it after the first episode & can't have enough of it! It's mainly about a guy who swindles back money for people who became victim of swindlers in a path to avenge his family. It's very cool, highly recommend it to peoplewho hasn't watched it (I'm saying this because it's a 2006 drama series... Talked about being WAY left out XP) & I'm really anxious to catch the spin-off of DEATHNOTE, L Change the World. No other reason than I my outmost love for the DEATHNOTE franchise & L is a weird genius =3

There's a reason why I put those two in one passage. Both series (Kurosagi & DEATHNOTE) question the ability of the law to really protect the people. Being a victim, a lot of time I question the ability of the authority & if there is a need to bring justice the other way. I mean, its not uncommon that people to say to us when we can't reach our goals, "there's other ways..." Maybe in getting justice done too?

In Kurosagi, it mentioned that there's a 'loop' somewhere which made it hard to track down & catch con artists & then there's the not enough evidence thing & victim reluctant to prosecute & stuff. Even if that is settle, is there any guarantee that we'll get back what was lost? Kurosaki himself doubt the ability of the justice system to do anything in that matter. Anyways, its kind of a trend... You get caught, pay fines & stay in prison where you get free food & a roof over your head with people opening up the doors for you (haha~ I read this somewhere years ago) & when you're out, just do it over again! Simple! But loosing in your own game, trying to swindle but got swindle back... Ouch~! That'll sting inside...

As for DEATHNOTE, the case is quite like how I mention up there but in broader spectrum, so to say. But in this story, criminals who does crime just suddenly drop dead & all the sudden, people are afraid to do crime since they're afraid that they'd be next to just suddenly die from cardiac arrest. Of course, what KIRA did was playing God which is wrong but here's the thing: It's more affective compare to the ones we're using (fine & jail) since... Can you really tell someone who had been sentenced to jail & had to pay fines for their crime if they pass by you? No right? Unless someone rattle on them or them themselves open up, there's no way to see it right? But if people just suddenly drop dead, you'd see them right? & especially if they don't show any risk for cardiac arrest, everyone would be curious what was up & when they knew that they all are involved in crimes... Do your own math. So what was wrong with hudud again? It's too gruesome? Well, they should know better to stay away from all those bad things right? The so-called 'laws' are there to 'punish' the criminals if convicted, not really educating the mass that the consequences of doing a crime is NASTY. But then again... Putting them behind bars where they get fed everyday with a roof over their head at the expense of tax payers money... I'm laughing as it is... Paying fine? Fine~~ I'm LOADED dude~! *head desk* Please... If someone rob people, just cut off their hand, they don't deserve it anyways... I mean, if crippled people can go out & do decent jobs to support themselves, what excuse does a physically perfect person rob others of their hard-earned money?

chop chop chop chop CHOP!!!

(hey, I'm being nice here... Imagine if I am the Queen of Hearts, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!")

It baffles me really... To be honest, I never open up about how I felt that time. But whenever I thought of it, I find myself gritting my teeth and clenching my fist. My heart felt as if I'm sprinting throughout a marathon. I could well shred a whole punching bag with my fist but there's none... So I swallowed it back... a year and a half has it been... I didn't lose much of stuff that time to compare with the other members of the family but the feeling of helpless & unable to lift a finger when I know I could do something if the scenario was a bit different... ittai na~~ boku no puraido... The police (as expected) had no lead what so ever up until today (what do you expect when you tried both lines & nobody picked them up?) I don't mind if the stuffs are not recovered. Just give me the scumbags... I'll make sure they'd feel sorry... But again, I doubt the credibility of the police force to even get close to those animals. I mean, they're for sure are illegal immigrants which practically meant that they 'don't exist' in this country... & for that reason, I don't mind finishing up their lives because they 'don't exist' here anyways... Call me sadistic but nobody would understand...

If anybody is kinda pissed in someways due to anything that I just typed... I'm sorry... I was just being randomly honest... Rare is it for me to type these things... Damn I'm random :|

& just for fun, here's Taiyou no Namida performed by NewS on Music Station. There's them mentioning the song is for the movie... singing... dancing... & rain (I got all excited when I first watched this at the prospect that Yamashita-san's scarf might reach the floor & he stepped on it & choked... but it didn't happen XD)


1 comment:

ShawnSharif said...

Dude... I guess this (the 3-ekor-beruk-parang-wielding-thingy) is one of the reason I absolutely flew into an unjustified rage the other day... The one that I blogged about the minah bontot.

Yeah yeah... we're all for revenge for what they've done to all of us