SoOoo~~ Several weeks earlier I dug out the so-called New Years Resolution for 2007 that I did and put up on my friendster account (friendsterblog sux to the core! Keyboard shortcuts rules!) What else can I say but that I was tempted to put it here and... Hehe~ let see...
1. Start saving & budgeting (I just discovered that I have an ability to blow RM200 on a day of shopping... mostly on food :P MARA pn bg RM390 je a month)
--> Hmm... Kinda succeeded in this department so... Cool~! :3 and what's even better was I get to shop for clothes without having to use the money I've saved thanks to my Mom (here's a tip: Don't go back home to your parents wearing the pretty dress you just bought... Wear those worn out ones and they'll persuade you to get a wardrobe change by using money :3)
2. Try & earn money (part time jobs, bla,bla,bla... just hope that MARA won't have any say in it... I think there's a clause somewhere in the agreement that says 'no working' but I don't know WHAT does it meant :P haha~)
--> *head desk* and I can't get my own assignments done without staying up the night before due date... I'm hyper disorganized...
3. Stop procastinating (starting work the right BEFORE dateline is so gotta go! WARGH!!! I'm killing myself!)
--> *flashback*
Date of Submission of Lab Report Pathology 1: 8th December 2007
Date Started Working on Lab Report Pathology 1: 7th December 2007
........ :| it's occuring more now than it did before...
4. Be better in reading & understanding Japanese so I can
(Hoho~ :D)
--> Huh... I don't think so I really did any reading (no, my Japanese suck... Most time I can read but I understand nothing of what I was reading... And I'm progressingly forgetting how to read them hiragana and katakana characters... I suck! >.<)
5. Salvage whatever creative writing juices left in me (seriously... I'm a massive lazy bum; it's scaring me!!! I don't wanna die without writing some freaky stuff!)
--> :| I'm pretty mixed about this... The only writings/typing I've been doing are study related or somthing like this blogging thingy here... I can't come up with even some crappy fanfics (not that I'm a fan but... I did once... I think :|)
So basically I've proven to myself that I SUCK AT KEEPING UP WITH RESOLUTIONS :|
So for 2008, I've decided to stick to my old resolution which worked wonders miraculously...
DONT' MAKE ANY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
you'll just break them... :P
you'll just break them... :P
:D hahaha~ owh yeah~!
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE!
HOPE THAT 2008 WILL BE KIND TO US ;)
HOPE THAT 2008 WILL BE KIND TO US ;)
Tata~! \m/^_~) //
No comments:
Post a Comment