Okay, so on Wednesday night, Dad, Sis and I were making our way back to my parents hometown and (damn~ I should've pointed the way with my instinct and make Dad take the alternative road *rolls eyes*) we took the highway before Nilai. So at that time, we reached the KLIA interchange and my dad was driving on the left lane since he wanted to exit the highway at Nilai. At the point where the ELITE road merged with the North-South highway, a blue compact car (mind you, I suck at remembering car types *head desk* and I'm a speed junkie~~ XD) suddenly showed up on our side and tried to squeeze into our lane from the emergency lane.
-_-;; Cute honey... Nobody likes impatient drivers...
Me: >( squeeze elsewhere, dammit! you're not the one trying to get home ASAP!
Dad: Ika, turunkan tingkap, tumbok orang seblah tu.
Me: wO0T~! for sure~!! *after several seconds, brain ticked...* SAY WHAT DAD?!!! XDDDD *turn the other way... Laughing my arse off silently*
Dad approves of violent me! \:D/
I dedicate this to all the guys that kept telling me to be more feminine and sopan sikit. Sorry boys... I listen to my dad :3
No comments:
Post a Comment