Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Ramble of the sick... I'm in love~ \*o*/

I'm soo not into the prospect of today. My group will start 'life' around... say, 9.30 am while me? it started already. The 4-6 hour medication forced me to be up this early (med time is around 1.30 am) I guess the drowsy flu med had worn off... (seriously, I CANNOT force myself awake after taking it! It's pure suicide!) and tossing and turning in bed is no fun nemore, especially when the doctor prescribed that I sleep with my head slightly elevated due to the clog of mucous up my nostrils that made it difficult for me to inhale. Then there's this 'I have to study for Patho quiz' lingering in my head since I didn't attend yesterday's lecture for it and hoping that I can do it tomorrow (got MC~ :3) and whoa Mama~! Yup... I happily skipped Dr P's lab session last Monday morning and I have to go and give her my MC certificate *shrugs* owh please, there's nothing wrong with her to me at the beginning but after she gave me that C+, all that I keep having are these evil thoughts of her and the thought of having to see and talk to her is so... *head desk* I'm hating this... But I do admit, 3 days of mostly spent on sleeping is really is... NICE (especially when I'm supposed to be in the Dr's lab 8D wahahhahahaa~)

So it was like... 12.30am... A norm for me that whenever I wake up from any sort of sleep, it's to Enma__Ai first (if there's no emergency). then this sequence follow: FireFox --> Yahoo!Mail --> LiveJournal --> Friendster. But when I was browsing through the so-called 'Friends' page on my LJ (haha~ more like Community page) this happened...

Me: *eyes suddenly wide open* OMG!!!! RADIO RIP OF IRODORI NO SANKA!!!! *uber hyperly excited* MUST DOWNLOAD!!! *clicky-click-click :3*

sutaifuru made my day glitter with that not-bad-of-a-radio-rip and as the fishes swim (my FireFox got cute cat theme :3) I absolutely fell for it from the first listen; it's soo Neo Kagrra,:beautiful melody with mixture of instruments and as always, awesome arrangement! X3 Listening to Isshi's soft voice makes me forget somehow that I'm still not that well. But I have to admit; I miss Akiya guitar solo parts and somehow, Irodori no Sanka does reminds me of Utakata. Even the bass there's a similarity in the chorus... and also the atmosphere of the chorus of the two song but hey, I'm very much excited and rather patient for the release of the album Core (yeah right... the instant anyone uploads the whole album, I'll grab it >:3 ngahahaha~ too beautiful to wait :P) in the mean time, I've stuffed it into my hp and is listening to it continuously while stuffing my face with nata de coco soaked in grape-flavoured syrup and my meds :3

So now I have to add another thing in my to-do list for the day:

PAY CDJAPAN FOR CORE! 8D

(yay~! another chance to make the dude at the post office counter frown while scratching his head to the word YEN! XD)

No comments: