Monday, 26 November 2007

microorganism... 83

XP hwee~~ I know I've not been updating like for a hell of a long time. It's been like, forever since the last one... *scroll & glance at the draft box* :| mebbe later~ XD

Neways, new sem just started (haha~ already two weeks~ :P) and this morning we had a lab session with our dearly beloved Dr. P :| Most people were (like duh~) nerve wrecked to enter her class. The up most superiority that she demands, the tone and style of absolute authority... It's like that she'll eat you up whole if you're not careful around her :| Yes, she has her good traits and seemingly mountains of information regarding the field of microbiology but yeah, her remarks on ...well... she's actually pointing out to our attitude but she has her way of smothering it to include some remarks about our country (mostly on the cleanliness and food... maybe I should relate to her my dad's little adventure in her own country) Dude~ I don't like being all bias or all those whatever crap but ask anyone who had been her students (especially the 'machos') they all shrug and shook their heads; she's scary if ever messed with.

My parents refused to let me back to Shah Alam yesterday thanks to the demonstration going around the town. I don't blame them for being paranoid and all; my dad was there when 13 May happened. I tell you, last night was crazy. I kept reminding myself where's what so I can grab it ASAP if anything happens in the morning. I even reminded Dad that we have to leave by 7am before he went to bed and all and I actually was up wide awake at 3am (I slept at 11pm... giler!)

This morning...

when we got into the car, it was 7.03am:

Me: HOMG56757672x I'M DOOMED!!!" *spirit escapes from body*


when seeing the road filled with cars (but not really slowing down that much):

Me: "GET OFF THE ROAD! YOU FOOCHING CARS!!!" *pulling face to the floor*


when I did arrived at my apt to get my stuff for class after 7.30am:

Me: "KYAH~!~!!!!! FOOCHERS!!! WHERE MY FOOCHIN STUFFS!!!" *stuff stuffs into bag and leap downstairs*


here's a classic; my DAD is one hell of a driver (so I believe... :P) he would always get a speeding ticket sent home whenever he sent Kak Tasha back to Tronoh when she was still in U. So I'd expect him to speed up but... I think he had gone mellow ((>.<)) He could've run the red lights since OBVIOUSLY no car is going to cross his path but he stayed put... He could've SPEED UPand not have to stop at red lights... Me?

Me: "HOMG~!~!!!! SPEED UP!!! DRIVE LIKE THE DEMON DRIVER YOU ARE!!!!" *wishing that I can actually gnaw on the car itself*



HOSSHIT~~ I was late (kinda~) but was able to snuck in when some of them have to get chairs from the nextdoor lab (its not that there's not enough chairs... there's just TOO MUCH STUDENTS in the class >:P I'd kill whoever is in charge of the grouping...) She just refused to conduct it the practical part thanks to the overload of students (but didn't let us out early, either way 3< ) so the theory part was all bla3~ and wadda2what~ with some cake crumbs in between... but there's that one time...

Dr P: bla3~ ...how do you view them?


Me: Light microscope like always.. *rolls eyes... already bored of using the device :P*

Dr P: We use MICROORGANISM.

Me: Say WHAT?! /:| *Looks at Sya who was sitting across with puzzled expression*

Sya: *Looks at me with similar puzzled expression*

Me & Sya: 83 *desperately suppressing laughter*

I so wish I could've ROFLMAO... She said it TWICE and didn't at all remarked (maybe she didn't notice) that she made that mistake... funny how something that is suppose to be small is that big :P

---------

Kay, then she asked us these crazy question about refraction. Feel lucky I actually remember a bit on this thanks to hunting for infos on microscope once upon a time in my Black's Microbiology book... except for one:

Dr. P: What is the refraction index for air?

Me: *konon2 thinks hard* 3< pandai ah... orang mane ingat fizik dah! ****!!!!

Like, duh~ the last time I studied physic was for SPM which is like, 3 years ago! ARGH~!!!
Then she told us to do homework out of it:

Me: *Jots down the questions mentioned*

Dr. P: *leaned over me*

Me: hosshit, lucky me... She still remembers my hideous hand writing!!! >.<
Yeah... she did teached me a subject in the last short sem AND she did told me to improve my writing (old habits die hard la~ :P)

No comments: