Monday, 17 November 2014

Probably if I do this...

From time to time I'd noticed people "wipe out" their entries

Sometime it made me wonder if I should do the same

I am aware that from the start of this blog my view, style and tone changed somewhat


....

Y'know, I'm somewhat reluctant to use the word 'change' all by its own

When people use the word 'change' it always be taken as different from how it was

I can't say I've changed because I do know that I am still me

Just something inside of me sort of... "shifted"

I guess we could say, I've evolved



The nuance of words (and language even)

Sometime it is never succinct

At times it can be too accurate, scathing even

Certain phrases, when revisited several times throughout ones lifetime, can give different picture, despite the phrase itself never changed

It's how you hear something now and probably later be reminded of it and had a thought that made you go, "why didn't I think of that before?"

Sometime, something does need to be revisited, rethought, reorganised according to current time


Change... Don't start over, you'll never learn


Now about hiding those posts...

No comments: