Wednesday, 26 November 2014

And They Danced and Danced...

I feel like I've lived my live

Leaning against the wall


As I watched everyone else in the crowd

Wondered and Searched


And when they found each other

They Danced

Laughed

Smiled

Enjoyed themselves


But some couples stumbled

Some picked each other up

Some blamed each other

Some blamed the other

And they continued to dance


Certain couples stumbled again and again

What happened after then varies

But everyone had bruises and cuts at the end of it


But some would continue to blame the other

But for some reason not leaving the other

And the other not leaving the blamer


From afar I could only wonder why

But when seen upclose....



I might be forever leaning against this wall

I don't fear being left out of the dance or without a partner

I fear getting hurt as how I seen some of the dancers have hurt

By their partners, by the very person they trust

By the very person they love


It's better to be miserable alone than being miserable with someone else

No comments: