When that thing happened, I was shaken that I questioned myself of my own self
The worst of it was that he got me to question my own virtues
I know I have been dishonest in my younger years and I do still bend the rules sometimes
but to cheat and steal had become unfathomable of me
It might cross my mind but I don't think my conscience would let me
But still I questioned myself then:
am I actually a terrible person
But if I were a cheat, stealing, lying of a person, why did my previous employer asked me to come and work for her after I quit a couple of months before that especially during my time, when I first worked for her, there were goods missing from the storage room, only accessible to the staffs.
Obviously she never suspected me apparently.
That was just one of those scenarios that popped into my head
re-iterating themselves
convincing me that it is not me
not in that situation
not in that way
Virtues are interesting
We probably could say that we have it, such and such
But when those around you say that you have it and acknowledge it is within you
It is a really special something
=)
Gyeah now I got the key to the bubble!
HUZZAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment